THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

bad breath caused by tonsilstones?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
faz
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:04 am

bad breath caused by tonsilstones?

Post by faz »

hello, I am 21,male,.suffering with bad breath for 5 years trying many commercial products..no good results!!..
recently I found a tonsil stone in my tonsil and it was the 1st time I noticed a tonsil stone.. then I started to read articles about tonsils and tonsilstones..I think my badbreath might caused by tonsilstones.I have read in this forum that a guy had cured after his tonsillectomy...I had a hope and went to an E.N.T.doctor...
he prescribed me penicillin 250mg, 2 pills a day for 1 month..and becozinc for recovery of small holes in my tonsils....if the symptoms persist after the treatment tonsillectomy will be arranged.. comments please!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry for bad english
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗