THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Holistic doctors

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Holistic doctors

Post by missjj »

I'm also thinking about trying alternative doctors aside from regular doctors like kaiser. Has anyone attempted this or have any feedback?? I found a few in yelp but hesitant because of the cost. Please advise[/code]
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Re: Holistic doctors

Post by Trunks99 »

missjj wrote:I'm also thinking about trying alternative doctors aside from regular doctors like kaiser. Has anyone attempted this or have any feedback?? I found a few in yelp but hesitant because of the cost. Please advise[/code]
I've been to True North Health Center once to visit Dr Klaper. He put me on a diet and mentioned water fasting for a long period of time as an option for curing my digestive problem if the diet didn't work.

Are you in California?
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Post by missjj »

I am
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗