THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bad breath institute

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Bad breath institute

Post by missjj »

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has tried treatment from bad breath halitosis in Glendale Cali before?
feelitagain
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by feelitagain »

these feedbacks are really important imo. Please let us know how it goes if you decide to go.
2ndbanana
Junior
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 am

Post by 2ndbanana »

I'm not sure if this is the same dental office I visited more than 10 years ago maybe 14 or 15 years ago if this is it I paid more than a $1k probably $1200. They gave me a deep first visit made me gargle something which I can taste some Clorox bleach and water. Then I was told I have to visit 2 or 3 times in a week or 2 weeks they did regular cleaning then made me gargle again with water and Clorox. I think I didn't came on the last visit because I have to pay every time I visit. My condition didn't improve at all. Ask them what's the procedure if it's the same what I said here don't visit you'll just gonna waste a lot of money.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗