THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

TMAU diagnosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

TMAU diagnosis

Post by missjj »

Hi friends, I want to give you on the update with my holistic doctor. I am diagnosed with TMAU. This is very disappointing to me because there is no cure. It's just part of my genes. I went to dr wang holistic doctor in pasadena. I will confirm this with a genetic test in San diego shortly. But it's comforting to know that it's not my fault, I can't help my genes.
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Re: TMAU diagnosis

Post by Trunks99 »

missjj wrote:Hi friends, I want to give you on the update with my holistic doctor. I am diagnosed with TMAU. This is very disappointing to me because there is no cure. It's just part of my genes. I went to dr wang holistic doctor in pasadena. I will confirm this with a genetic test in San diego shortly. But it's comforting to know that it's not my fault, I can't help my genes.
Sorry to hear that. Keep in mind that everything is curable except death, trust me. Doctors say the same thing about IBS yet I know some people who got cured. Just adopt a healthy lifestyle and try to find inner peace and hopefully God will relieve you from this burden. And make some research, there must be something out there that will help eliminate the symptoms of TMAU.
malory
Master
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:

Post by malory »

So so sorry to hear this missjj. There are some people with tmau who manage to alleviate their symptoms a bit in various ways, but it's not easy. I haven't managed it myself but there are stories of hope from other people who are able to manage their odour with a specific diet and/or supplements. I'm sure you have already started researching the options on MEBO Research.org and RareConnect. TMAU.org is also helpful. Good luck to you, and to all sufferers of breath or body odour everywhere. It is never 'our fault' - it's just sometimes our bodies stop working as they should.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗