THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Meeting new Los Angeles area
Meeting new Los Angeles area
Hello friend! Let's start a thread to discuss about meeting in LA or surrounding Southern California! If anyone is interested pls reply!
Re: Meeting new Los Angeles area
im in! I live in San diego but don't mind taking the drive to meet new friends.Iv meet up with another member before and it was fun but we could not smell each other the whole time and kept thinking we needed a third cause we both felt like we were lying to each other.anyway hopefully we can get this to work.missjj wrote:Hello friend! Let's start a thread to discuss about meeting in LA or surrounding Southern California! If anyone is interested pls reply!
I'm posting this on the threads that I see members interested in meeting/connecting with other members here.
Just so anyone knows the Facebook secret group is still running and I believe a lot of members here are still on Skype. So anyone who's interested in connecting with other members, you can be added to the groups.
Just so anyone knows the Facebook secret group is still running and I believe a lot of members here are still on Skype. So anyone who's interested in connecting with other members, you can be added to the groups.
Would love to meet
Yes I would love to meet up in love in LA. Can you please add me to your Facebook private page?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.