THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My story of Bad Breath

Tell us your story with bad breath
zakmanaar
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:28 am

My story of Bad Breath

Post by zakmanaar »

Hello everyone,

I have just joined the forums but was reading many of the posts the past two weeks. I guess a suffer from BB but i have never had any reaction except i know if i do not control it people may have a reaction. this whole thing started when i was in middle school (8th grade if i recall). I would chew gum in the morning, and if i spit out the gum i would get this strong after taste that was not pleasant at all. I started high school and things started to escalate. as a freshmen, i had a problem which was after i had lunch i would get really bad breath and around the winter time if i go out the air would create this kind of taste in my mouth which felt like it was Bad Breath. Anyways, as a sophomore in high school i had no choice but to start researching about the problem i had with my breath. I figured it out the tongue scraper (i looked at ora brush but it was not in stores at the time). Anyways i ignored the problem for the rest of my high school years but when i became a senior it was really bad that if i did not eat for 10 minutes i would have Bad Breath. I have used many products and now im a college student. I can control my breath to a degree but i can never be safe. I am thankful that i am not labeled by people that i have such condition. I have an appointment with a GI next week and i hope i can figure out some kind of issue with my digestive system that can relate to the issues i always had. I also have a white coated tongue and i can never get it to turn pink!

if you guys have any suggestions please do provide them!

Thank You All!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗