THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Nasal odor My story

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
poodude80
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:05 pm
Location: London

Post by poodude80 »

@trunks99. It's the comprehensive stool analysis with parasitology 2 samples. For 200 ish so it's very expensive

However they also do a microbiology stool test too. I'm not sure the difference but it's probably cheaper. I could call tomorrow and find out
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Post by Trunks99 »

poodude80 wrote:@trunks99. It's the comprehensive stool analysis with parasitology 2 samples. For 200 ish so it's very expensive

However they also do a microbiology stool test too. I'm not sure the difference but it's probably cheaper. I could call tomorrow and find out
I might order one too soon. We'll see.
poodude80
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:05 pm
Location: London

Post by poodude80 »

@trunks99
I think it's definitely worth trying. Personally I've exhausted almost all other causes of bad breath there aren't may left to look into.
The only things left are
Sibo - but antibiotics didn't work
Dybotic bacteria - stool test
Tmau test
Gastroparalisis
Fecal transfer - however this is unafordable
Maybe try a coffee enema too soon.

Has anyone here tried kumbacha and kefir. I intend to take a good amount of this and hope for the best.
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Post by Trunks99 »

poodude80 wrote:@trunks99
I think it's definitely worth trying. Personally I've exhausted almost all other causes of bad breath there aren't may left to look into.
The only things left are
Sibo - but antibiotics didn't work
Dybotic bacteria - stool test
Tmau test
Gastroparalisis
Fecal transfer - however this is unafordable
Maybe try a coffee enema too soon.

Has anyone here tried kumbacha and kefir. I intend to take a good amount of this and hope for the best.
Yeah I think it's worth a shot.. I have IBS just like the guy who got cured and I suspect BO, but not sure..
ThinkPositive
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by ThinkPositive »

What's annoying me the most is the fact that I can't pinpoint where the smell is coming from. I called biolab and they said I had to get a referral which takes ages. The source could be either because of stomach or tonsils/adenoids. The smell that I'm,able to smell is rotten eggs/faeces sometimes even sewage smell, these travel far and are stronger now cuz as i go into a bus peoples reactions are so obvious, before i had to stay in,the bus for a few minutes then the smell was noticiable.
ThinkPositive
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by ThinkPositive »

Sometimes there's a sick sour taste in my mouth which I believe turns into a rotten egg smell or even sewage smell. I have thick green and yellow mucus stuck in my throat that is very hard to cough out. Another thing is when I brush thoroughly there this fixed smell when I cough it comes from,my throat or back of tongue don't know for sure.,it's always the same smell I have no idea on,how to describe. When I eat drink, I can't smell the weird disgusting smell, but then my breath mouth and nasal turns to rotten eggs and faeces, which only diminishes slightly if I brush thoroughly but then it comes back without eating or drinking. My saliva is usually sour tasting like recently vomited acid or something. I did experience heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux, I'm eating smaller meals raising my pillows and everything for it and till now I haven't felt anything but it could be that it became silent reflux... Urgh it's too many things and I don't have money for all these tests
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Post by Trunks99 »

ThinkPositive wrote:What's annoying me the most is the fact that I can't pinpoint where the smell is coming from. I called biolab and they said I had to get a referral which takes ages. The source could be either because of stomach or tonsils/adenoids. The smell that I'm,able to smell is rotten eggs/faeces sometimes even sewage smell, these travel far and are stronger now cuz as i go into a bus peoples reactions are so obvious, before i had to stay in,the bus for a few minutes then the smell was noticiable.
Have you tried using neti pot w/few drops of GSE?
ThinkPositive
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by ThinkPositive »

I've tried nasal irrigation but it only blocks my nose maybe I was doing it wrong, but I never tried the GSE
itsreal
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by itsreal »

I just discovered a supplement NAC. Thins mucus and eliminates that pnd smell for me. Its cheap 9 bucks for 100 caps in US. I take 3 times a day and so far so good. I usually really suffer on rainy or humid days, but so far I've had no drainage and no need to clear my throat. Initially my nose ran almost like built-up congestion was finally able to move. By day 2 I had no pnd. Give it a try.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗