THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

TMAU test results

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
time4change
Junior
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm

TMAU test results

Post by time4change »

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted on here in a very long time, I do have a read of recent posts every so often but it was becoming very depressing thinking about bb so I try and limit the time.

Anyway I just wanted to post that I received my second TMAU test results, and they are showing up positive for secondary TMAU. The first test I took was negative, despite having a continual oral odour since I was young. I paid for the test privately, I'm in the UK and my GP refused to let me do the test before. I haven't been back to the doctor since receiving the results, to be honest I feel he will be no help at all.

Either way the results are awful, at least I know I'm not crazy after all - I really do stink, but will probably be stuck this way forever.

Anyway don't want to turn this into a pity party, so will be back when I'm feeling a bit more positive.
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Re: TMAU test results

Post by Trunks99 »

time4change wrote:Hi everyone,

I haven't posted on here in a very long time, I do have a read of recent posts every so often but it was becoming very depressing thinking about bb so I try and limit the time.

Anyway I just wanted to post that I received my second TMAU test results, and they are showing up positive for secondary TMAU. The first test I took was negative, despite having a continual oral odour since I was young. I paid for the test privately, I'm in the UK and my GP refused to let me do the test before. I haven't been back to the doctor since receiving the results, to be honest I feel he will be no help at all.

Either way the results are awful, at least I know I'm not crazy after all - I really do stink, but will probably be stuck this way forever.

Anyway don't want to turn this into a pity party, so will be back when I'm feeling a bit more positive.
If God wills you won't be stuck w/this forever.
If you tested positive for secondary TMAU you know you gotta start w/a diet change. At least you have a starting point now. It's not because western medicine says TMAU is irreversible that it is.
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

i've read type 2 is treatable which in your case you have much hope. I wish you luck.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Corpsebreath
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Corpsebreath »

Fecal transplants is the way. Check out http://thepowerofpoop.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗