THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BB only when drinking Wine/Beer

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BBad
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 6:01 pm

BB only when drinking Wine/Beer

Post by BBad »

Hello,

I was happily cured by a course of Metronidazole (500mg TID) and Wisdom Teeth extraction.

I nearly don't have bad breath on mornings or during the day. The only problem I have is this awful smelly breath when I drink beer or wine.

The smell is like vomit/fecal and I don't really know where it comes from.

Please help.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Congratulations.
All you have to do now is give up the beer and wine!
somethinstinks
Advanced
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
Location: New York City

Re: BB only when drinking Wine/Beer

Post by somethinstinks »

BBad wrote:Hello,

I was happily cured by a course of Metronidazole (500mg TID) and Wisdom Teeth extraction.

I nearly don't have bad breath on mornings or during the day. The only problem I have is this awful smelly breath when I drink beer or wine.

The smell is like vomit/fecal and I don't really know where it comes from.

Please help.
What is Metronidazole and how did you get it? If it cured you, perhaps it will cure others. Thanks
Cres
Junior
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:16 pm
Location: Finland

Re: BB only when drinking Wine/Beer

Post by Cres »

BBad wrote:Hello,
I was happily cured by a course of Metronidazole (500mg TID) and Wisdom Teeth extraction.
What was the reason for your BB? Just your wisdom teeth?
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗