THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Work from Home Job Recommendations Needed

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thissux
Advanced
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Work from Home Job Recommendations Needed

Post by thissux »

Hi all,

I live in the US in Florida. I am a room filler nose and mouth. How is everyone making a living? I have a good resume and have had great jobs prior to this. Unfortunately, I do not have family willing to let me stay as they deny the problem.
Does anyone have any home based jobs, i.e. phone work that they have been able to generate income, steady if even not a lot of money? If so, can you please post for us all or send me a message. I am an exceptionally hard worker.

Thank you so much!

thissux
faithful1
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by faithful1 »

Appen, Leapforce, and Lion bridge hire remote workers.
An ENT told me my nasal passages hold smelly bacteria that gets carried onto my tongue, causing a white tongue. I have had nasal surgery and use Nasonex spray daily. I'm currently focused on removing the white tongue coating.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗