THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
sticky meet up thread?
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
sticky meet up thread?
Would a "sticky" meet up thread be possible where we could list our locations if people are interested in meetups?
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
viewtopic.php?t=1157
This thread may be of interest to you. I'll sticky it. Or you can create a new one for the purpose of detailing where people live and for the purpose of organizing meetups.
This thread may be of interest to you. I'll sticky it. Or you can create a new one for the purpose of detailing where people live and for the purpose of organizing meetups.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
I apologize, for saying create a new thread if you want to and then telling you in another that there's no point. I completely forgot I said this.
Best to stick to the thread we already have because it's 17 pages long and pointless in making a new one. Bump the thread every now and again to try to get people interested.
Best to stick to the thread we already have because it's 17 pages long and pointless in making a new one. Bump the thread every now and again to try to get people interested.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.