Contrary from 9 years claims, many of use have adenoids already scraped out.
With me ent told me I have 3 dots of tissue. So that means dots.
I hope it will work for somebody else too. But it is definately not a cure for all. And I am happy to not listen to 9years ego, saying all 50000 articles are complete rubbish and need to be deleted here on this site, only his post is important. Never seen such a bullshit ego in my life.
I still wonder if he is really cured. Maybe his bb is coming back so that is why he is so pissed. Same goes for Mindy.
Idiots like that do not have a place here. Also Mindy, deleted her email, and account so nobody can contact her anymore. Bravo....
Users reported me, that they tried to contact her, but her email account was shut down.
