THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Alternative to toothpaste?
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
Alternative to toothpaste?
One thing most, if not all of us use, is toothpaste. I remember reading about someone using some type of soap to brush their teeth. Has anyone tried this or another alternative to toothpaste? with what results? I am looking to try.
Re: Alternative to toothpaste?
I'm using miswak (wood stick) and it definitely leaves my teeth cleaner. You can find it on Amazon or in islamic stores. Way better than toothpaste, as far as I'm concerned.somethinstinks wrote:One thing most, if not all of us use, is toothpaste. I remember reading about someone using some type of soap to brush their teeth. Has anyone tried this or another alternative to toothpaste? with what results? I am looking to try.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.