THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK
I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK
sadly this bb is still here but i no longer care just living my life this started at age 15 im 21 now STAY STRONG people my breath has a fecal odor 
Re: I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK
Same here. How was your diet before it started? Trying to find some common ground.exume wrote:sadly this bb is still here but i no longer care just living my life this started at age 15 im 21 now STAY STRONG people my breath has a fecal odor
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
In the same train. See if probiotics are any help for you and get tested for TMAU.
>Just curious as to how you guys know your breath has a fecal odor?
Comments from other people. "It smells like shit in here", "do you eat shit for breakfast?" etc. Really humiliating and saddening.
>Just curious as to how you guys know your breath has a fecal odor?
Comments from other people. "It smells like shit in here", "do you eat shit for breakfast?" etc. Really humiliating and saddening.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Cres wrote:In the same train. See if probiotics are any help for you and get tested for TMAU.
>Just curious as to how you guys know your breath has a fecal odor?
Comments from other people. "It smells like shit in here", "do you eat shit for breakfast?" etc. Really humiliating and saddening.
Lol Have people actually said that to you
No one has ever talked to me like that.
What's your diet?
Normal diet. I mean I probably eat far less fast food than my peers, I eat veggies, etc. Almost never use dairy products. I don't get direct comments like that anymore, but they've left a mark in me for sure.
I actually was about to kill myself two days ago but I got a hospital trip instead and I decided not to contemplate suicíde again (why is s*****e a badword in here..?). I will win over this condition.
I actually was about to kill myself two days ago but I got a hospital trip instead and I decided not to contemplate suicíde again (why is s*****e a badword in here..?). I will win over this condition.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Hi cress
Are you from UK. don't give up bro if you start low choline diet things will get better and if you also add antibiotics it might cure you.
I have personally started low choline diet and i'm hoping it will eliminate the problem.
I tried metronidazole for 2 weeks and it was horrible drug now i have bought another antibiotic that doesn't reach the bloodstream so it doesn't have side-effects outside the intestines.
And also check yourself for tmau.
Are you from UK. don't give up bro if you start low choline diet things will get better and if you also add antibiotics it might cure you.
I have personally started low choline diet and i'm hoping it will eliminate the problem.
I tried metronidazole for 2 weeks and it was horrible drug now i have bought another antibiotic that doesn't reach the bloodstream so it doesn't have side-effects outside the intestines.
And also check yourself for tmau.
Not even sweets? Back when I was a teenager I used to eat lots of cookies. I'm pretty sure that contributed to my bb.Cres wrote:Normal diet. I mean I probably eat far less fast food than my peers, I eat veggies, etc. Almost never use dairy products. I don't get direct comments like that anymore, but they've left a mark in me for sure.
I actually was about to kill myself two days ago but I got a hospital trip instead and I decided not to contemplate suicíde again (why is s*****e a badword in here..?). I will win over this condition.
I still have sugar cravings but far less since I started a paleo diet.
What side-effects did you get from it and was the drug any help at all? Not from UK unfortunately (Finland) so I can't get tested through NHS and doctors here are really reluctant to make a referral (99% of them haven't even heard of TMAU), but I do have the cash to do a TMAU test without a referral. I want to try antibiotics if it turns out that I have TMAU. What's the name of that antibiotic you're using instead of Metronidazole?Atrial wrote:Hi cress
Are you from UK. don't give up bro if you start low choline diet things will get better and if you also add antibiotics it might cure you.
I have personally started low choline diet and i'm hoping it will eliminate the problem.
I tried metronidazole for 2 weeks and it was horrible drug now i have bought another antibiotic that doesn't reach the bloodstream so it doesn't have side-effects outside the intestines.
And also check yourself for tmau.
Trunks99 I rarely eat sweets yeah. I mean I can't pinpoint a single reason as to why my halitosis started, so I'm sure it has something to do with TMAU or other metabolic diseases, and maybe hormones. I think exume should look well into these things too if he hasn't already.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Re: TMAU TEST
http://tmau.org.uk/index.php/getting-testedsweetnlow wrote:What Dr. do I see if I want to get a TMAU test and how much does it cost?
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Re: I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK
diet was mostly dairy but i consume eat it was once in a while
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
Re: ca
I see. That sucks. No one really says anything to me just reactions. I almost wish someone would.exume wrote:because people say it all the timesomethinstinks wrote:Just curious as to how you guys know your breath has a fecal odor?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.