THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Has anyone used CloSYS?
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
Has anyone used CloSYS?
After being suggested a chlorine dioxide toothpaste, I started searching and came upon CloSYS products. They seem to get very good reviews (#1 selling mouthwash on Amazon... but #2 and #3 are Therabreath and Listerine for what it's worth). Just curious if anyone has tried their products. I found that a couple of people on here have used it unsuccessfully in some old posts, but looking for more feedback before I purchase. If anyone else would like to try it out with me and report results, that would be helpful also.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
I currently use Closys as part of my regime - only because it has the longest effect of all the products out there - which for me, is unfortunately like one hour.
I guess it depends how bad your BB is? I had a friend who was "cured" from using Closys. But I believe it worked for her because her case was not as serious as our chronic halitosis. So you might as well try it and see how much it helps, but don't go in expecting a permanent cure or anything.
I guess it depends how bad your BB is? I had a friend who was "cured" from using Closys. But I believe it worked for her because her case was not as serious as our chronic halitosis. So you might as well try it and see how much it helps, but don't go in expecting a permanent cure or anything.
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
thanks for the feedback. did your friend actually have bb? does she now?StillHoping wrote:I currently use Closys as part of my regime - only because it has the longest effect of all the products out there - which for me, is unfortunately like one hour.
I guess it depends how bad your BB is? I had a friend who was "cured" from using Closys. But I believe it worked for her because her case was not as serious as our chronic halitosis. So you might as well try it and see how much it helps, but don't go in expecting a permanent cure or anything.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.