Because i believe the most of us or 90% absolutly have no halitosis.
But ww have fearing to have Halitosis ( Halitophia ) anxiety about it and stress.
All this three things make you to have strong Halitosis.
As everybody else do.
Avoiding people for dont let them know your bb gives you also strong halitosis.
This kind of people nothing can heliping o cure including antibiotics , diet , Probiotic or anything else.
This kind people have very strong odor coming from their mind . I mean our body do what our brain order to ir.
When ever i go public its like everybody has halitosis because most of them are smelling because of me.
And if i keep staying with them and ignoring and taking it east my bb .
It became more better only few can smell when i breath deeply because there is still fear and axiety .
Have You ever visited a Psycologist ?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Why Doctors can't Find cure for us !
-
Room Bus filler2
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 5:28 pm
- Location: Lyon France
Why Doctors can't Find cure for us !
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
-
MissingLateral2
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:20 pm
Even I have been torn between halitophobia and halitosis. But I am pretty sure I have halitosis sometimes (have heard people talking behind back! Pretty sure those were not delusions
)
You can always try to go for a data and try kissing and get the feedback first hand. I would recommend you to take this route and not waste years of you life in fear.
If you do not want to go this route, hire a hooker and go on DFK with her. She will give you a feedback on your bad breadth.
(P.S. If you go for DFK and she says that she smelled you, don't take it too seriously. Bad smell on DFK seems to be pretty common. I had my cousin mention it once, that DFK with random strangers is not as pleasant since they have to keep smelling each other)
You can always try to go for a data and try kissing and get the feedback first hand. I would recommend you to take this route and not waste years of you life in fear.
If you do not want to go this route, hire a hooker and go on DFK with her. She will give you a feedback on your bad breadth.
(P.S. If you go for DFK and she says that she smelled you, don't take it too seriously. Bad smell on DFK seems to be pretty common. I had my cousin mention it once, that DFK with random strangers is not as pleasant since they have to keep smelling each other)
I have seen a psychiatric many times because of this. He, my ex-gf, and others have said that I do not smell. I'm still not convinced though, because I still get reactions from people, and in the past people have mocked me for my halitosis. So... I'm willing to continue trying to cure myself until I get absolutely no certain reactions from people anymore.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.