THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
LA
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
dude how can you survive in LA, it is so expenive for god sake, what do you do?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
Wish I could meet up with you guys. I'm about 5 hours away from LA.
BTW, the adenoidectomy didn't work for me. I'll post an update to my post tomorrow.
And also, since you guys are interested in meeting up, maybe you'll be interested in getting to know other members a little bit better as well. We have a secret FB page. It's pretty fun. Message me for more info or if you want to be added.
BTW, the adenoidectomy didn't work for me. I'll post an update to my post tomorrow.
And also, since you guys are interested in meeting up, maybe you'll be interested in getting to know other members a little bit better as well. We have a secret FB page. It's pretty fun. Message me for more info or if you want to be added.
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.