THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Why do I still have bb?
-
forced2balone
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:20 am
Why do I still have bb?
I've tried just about everything? Somethings may give me temporary relief, but now I think it's worst. Why isn't there just a simple solution? Like people think you just need to brush your teeth and use mouthwash.
Will I have this the rest of my life and why is it getting worst? Why do people smell my breath so far away when I'm eating? Am I a mouth breather? I'm afraid to eat/talk in public
Will I have this the rest of my life and why is it getting worst? Why do people smell my breath so far away when I'm eating? Am I a mouth breather? I'm afraid to eat/talk in public
-
Corpsebreath
- Advanced
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 pm
-
forced2balone
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:20 am
-
Corpsebreath
- Advanced
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 pm
-
forced2balone
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:20 am
-
forced2balone
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:20 am
-
Corpsebreath
- Advanced
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.