THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
OMG I THINK I FOUND US A CURE
OMG I THINK I FOUND US A CURE
I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of my BB. I mean EVERYTHING from candida diets to sinus surgeries to pills on top of pills nothing worked. No matter what I tried I couldn't get rid of my bb. I went 5 years being alone every day because I was so embarrassed.
So last week I got fed up. I tried scraping my tongue with a scraper but the white thick coating would not come off. So I went to home depot and brought sheets of sandpaper. I know this might sound crazy. But I scraped my tongue with the sandpaper and guess what? The white coating that I had on my tongue for years came come.
I went out to shop a little bit and test peoples reaction when I spoke. OMG I got no reaction no nose rubs no coughs. I even got a complement on my perfume. I am going to cross my fingers and pray that this works.
I want you guys to try it and let me know how it works out for you. Make sure you buy sandpaper sheets with a rough texture. This works best at removing the coating.
GOOD LUCK... DON'T GIVE UP HOPE.... WE WILL ALL BE CURED FOR GOOD ONE DAY
So last week I got fed up. I tried scraping my tongue with a scraper but the white thick coating would not come off. So I went to home depot and brought sheets of sandpaper. I know this might sound crazy. But I scraped my tongue with the sandpaper and guess what? The white coating that I had on my tongue for years came come.
I went out to shop a little bit and test peoples reaction when I spoke. OMG I got no reaction no nose rubs no coughs. I even got a complement on my perfume. I am going to cross my fingers and pray that this works.
I want you guys to try it and let me know how it works out for you. Make sure you buy sandpaper sheets with a rough texture. This works best at removing the coating.
GOOD LUCK... DON'T GIVE UP HOPE.... WE WILL ALL BE CURED FOR GOOD ONE DAY
Last edited by drbella on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OMG I THINK I FOUND US A CURE
I got up this morning and did something I haven't done in years. I went out to eat at a restaurant to get breakfast. I usually cook at home or order take out because I don't want to offend anybody.
I brushed my teeth really good. I cleansed my sinuses and I brushed my whole tongue with sand paper. My mouth was feeling super fresh. I got ZERO reaction from my waiter she was so nice and pleasant. I'm still getting use to talking so close to people in fear of a nose rub. But I got none thank GOD now I have to work on making eye conact when I speak to people.
I brushed my teeth really good. I cleansed my sinuses and I brushed my whole tongue with sand paper. My mouth was feeling super fresh. I got ZERO reaction from my waiter she was so nice and pleasant. I'm still getting use to talking so close to people in fear of a nose rub. But I got none thank GOD now I have to work on making eye conact when I speak to people.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I used razer for shaving before...but could not get it off completely
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
dick.karma
- Advanced
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
if this works by all means continue doing it i know i wouldnt stop...
i had years of coating this is how i get rid of it,
stick your tongue out and take a hard bristle toothbrush and cut the
"strings(?)" in half so its completely flat and even
hold your tongue out and wet your toothbrush and scrape down, after every scrape rinse the toothbrush with water and your finger youll see tons of thick mucus come out (make sure to use your finger on your toothbrush and keep doing it.
the most important thing is to not bring your tongue back in your mouth and dont close your mouth just leave your tongue sticking out the whole time and scrape, rinse toothbrush and scrape again rinse again, scrape again (always in a from back to front motion). after 10-15 scrapes it will be gone trust me make sure to get the sides and all that
although this didnt cure my bb i hope it does for some of you
i had years of coating this is how i get rid of it,
stick your tongue out and take a hard bristle toothbrush and cut the
"strings(?)" in half so its completely flat and even
hold your tongue out and wet your toothbrush and scrape down, after every scrape rinse the toothbrush with water and your finger youll see tons of thick mucus come out (make sure to use your finger on your toothbrush and keep doing it.
the most important thing is to not bring your tongue back in your mouth and dont close your mouth just leave your tongue sticking out the whole time and scrape, rinse toothbrush and scrape again rinse again, scrape again (always in a from back to front motion). after 10-15 scrapes it will be gone trust me make sure to get the sides and all that
although this didnt cure my bb i hope it does for some of you
Quick Update
Hey guys I just wanted to give you a quick update. I'm still doing pretty good. I haven't felt this free in years. I know using sandpaper to scrape your tongue sounds crazy. But believe it or not this has helped me more than anything else I've tried. I'm not 100% yet but I will say I am at least 75%.
-
Corpsebreath
- Advanced
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.