Dear. Dr. Finkelstein,
I was wondering if ulcers can contribute the the bad breath disease. I've noticed my bad breath started when I was really stressed out. Also during this time I have receieved very sharp pains in my stomach. The bacteria associated with an Ulcer is Helicobacter Pylori. I think I remember hearing that bad breath could be caused by this bacteria. Is this true? Could an ulcer cause bad breath? Thank you.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Ulcers and Bad Breath
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.