THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
first colon hydrotherapy
first colon hydrotherapy
Because oxypowder and bodymint help me its safe to say my bb is not frommouth but intestines. Leaning toawrd SIBO. My naturopathy saw what she thinks ia evidence of parasitws and candida. We saw a huge stringy white clump 3 times. Lots of poop that would still be in me. Let out a whole lot of gas. With the body mint i can have a thick tongue coating and no bb. Im getting closer to my cure. It is my .intestines. Being sent back to gastro to test for sibo and blood gases. My first visut i was only given a nurse. Mt doc wrote some thorough notes fir him to help me. My general oc s finally helping me because. I lied and said i had blood in poop, so they did stool sample, which showed fat in the poop.now they are taking me serious, because its a symptom of SIBo. I cried my eyes out in that office, its been ten years of hell
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
ThinkPositive
- Junior
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm
Hey meowkitty I'm glad you have found some relief! Do u think that your bb reduced at all with this therapy? I feel that I may have intestinal problems bit at the same time I think I don't as my bowel movements aren't too bad. Right now I'm having a bit of constipation cuz of all that junk food I ate. Today I went to college and the reactions were stronger than usual so may be intestinal issues
best of luck with your treatments though
best of luck with your treatments though
If you have a health insurance, you can get some money back. They just need the procedure & diagnosis codes. This is from curezone:meowkity1 wrote:I already did my first session, my post was about the results. I payed 80 . Its 60 anytime after that. If you go three times in month 1/2 period, the 3rd visit is only 30.good deal, and you get to use the infraredsauna no extra charge
"Hi,
I just got a check in the mail for 80% of the cost of my colonics... :-) And if my straight-laced, unalternative medical insurance will cover it, I'll bet lots of others will too. (mine is United Health Care).
Here's the codes needed -
CPT code (procedure code) 911.23
Diagnosis 564.1 (IBS)
If the colonic therapist gives you a hard time about giving you a diagnosis code, just let them know that the insurance company won't even consider paying you back without one. Its the law that they can't pay anyone back for any procedure without having a diagnosis code - the practicioner doesn't by any means have to be a doctor, and it has nothing to do with a diagnosis given by a doctor. My colonic therapist had given me the codes in my receipt, but my husband's had not... his therapist was alittle squeamish about putting a diagnosis code down - but she finally did, worked out fine, we got paid back for all of them."
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.