THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I became an Atheist around the same time I got BB.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
I became an Atheist around the same time I got BB.
I was forced to go to church as a kid but I never believed in any of that non-sense. When I turned 11, I stopped going to church and stopped thinking / believing in God. I was basically an Atheist despite never hearing that word and concept before.
Then I got BB...
Coincidence?
Anyway, my point being. Could converting to a religion fix my problem?
Most BB sufferers i know are Christian so I think Islam would be the better choice.
I've seen claims from Muslims that if you have sex with virgins, that can heal you of some ailments? Sounds good to me. I'm really desperate. Has anyone tried joining Islam and have sex with virgins to cure BB?
Then I got BB...
Coincidence?
Anyway, my point being. Could converting to a religion fix my problem?
Most BB sufferers i know are Christian so I think Islam would be the better choice.
I've seen claims from Muslims that if you have sex with virgins, that can heal you of some ailments? Sounds good to me. I'm really desperate. Has anyone tried joining Islam and have sex with virgins to cure BB?
Last edited by Archimonde on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
whatdidido
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
- Location: Western Canada
- Gender:
lol he is obviously being sarcastic...
I should point out that half of the people i have spoken to on here are actually muslim. I am agnostic but this B.B began while i considered my self an Orthodox Christian... before i came to the realization that religion was a money making, mind controlling, and socially constructed concept.
I have had the same thoughts before though, at the end of the day i just figure i must have done something extremely shitty in my previous life that I'm being severely punished for now. I never, ever, ever ever ever thought this was the way i was going to spend the most important years of my life.
Hey maybe we can all get together and start a colony...
I should point out that half of the people i have spoken to on here are actually muslim. I am agnostic but this B.B began while i considered my self an Orthodox Christian... before i came to the realization that religion was a money making, mind controlling, and socially constructed concept.
I have had the same thoughts before though, at the end of the day i just figure i must have done something extremely shitty in my previous life that I'm being severely punished for now. I never, ever, ever ever ever thought this was the way i was going to spend the most important years of my life.
Hey maybe we can all get together and start a colony...
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Yeah but part of the protocol is being muslim + intercourse with muslim virgin women. Maybe the muslims on here haven't tried that. I will wait to hear from Muslims on this forum before I decide about converting.whatdidido wrote: I should point out that half of the people i have spoken to on here are actually muslim.
-
whatdidido
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
- Location: Western Canada
- Gender:
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Correct. I'm trying to keep an open mind.whatdidido wrote:I didn't really hear any sarcasm in that one....lol?
I used to be a rational person.. and look where my life is now. It got me nowhere.
The happiest people i know are usually irrational and religious, they don't even brush their teeth and don't have BB.
Maybe they're right and I was living my life the wrong way?
Maybe no spirituality ----> rotten soul -----> rotten breath ?
The purity of a Muslim woman may just be the cure to cleanse the soul and then breath.
This thread is getting weirder with every post. I totally get how desperation can make you think strange things; I too have thought about how things I've done in the last or on a past life could be the reason behind my problem.
Please do not try to blame your (past or present) selves. That's a very unhealthy thought process that'll certainly do more harm than good. Let's try and focus on the facts and scientific research.
We will all find a cure, and while finding "God" may be a useful coping mechanism, it is not what will solve your BB problem.
Please let's help each other with this. I, for one do not plan on spending the rest of my life like this, and if nobody else cares then we need to care about each other.
Please do not try to blame your (past or present) selves. That's a very unhealthy thought process that'll certainly do more harm than good. Let's try and focus on the facts and scientific research.
We will all find a cure, and while finding "God" may be a useful coping mechanism, it is not what will solve your BB problem.
Please let's help each other with this. I, for one do not plan on spending the rest of my life like this, and if nobody else cares then we need to care about each other.
-
whatdidido
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
- Location: Western Canada
- Gender:
You know, its taking all the power in me to not say what i really want to say but that is the most absurd and vile thing I've ever heard. I was laughing at first because i understand the crazy thoughts that might pass through the minds of people suffering from this but If you truly believe that then there is a lot more wrong with you than having bad breath. A woman is not some magic cure for some desperate man trying to rid himself of despair. Im done with this conversation.
-
whatdidido
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
- Location: Western Canada
- Gender:
You know, its taking all the power in me to not say what i really want to say but that is the most absurd and vile thing I've ever heard. I was laughing at first because i understand the crazy thoughts that might pass through the minds of people suffering from this but If you truly believe that then there is a lot more wrong with you than having bad breath. A woman is not some magic cure for some desperate man trying to rid himself of despair. Im done with this conversation.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Right, I'll stop mentioning virgin women.
I've been reading about Islam all night...
What if Allah is the true God and we were given BB for being infidels? And the cure will only come once we accept Allah?
Anyway..
There's a mosque nearby. Can you get kicked out of a Mosque for having BB?
I'd like to hear from Muslims on here but I don't think a Muslim can have BB, not possible.
I've been reading about Islam all night...
What if Allah is the true God and we were given BB for being infidels? And the cure will only come once we accept Allah?
Anyway..
There's a mosque nearby. Can you get kicked out of a Mosque for having BB?
I'd like to hear from Muslims on here but I don't think a Muslim can have BB, not possible.
-
Corpsebreath
- Advanced
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 pm
There is no such thing in Islam that says having sex with a virgin will purify your soul. In Islam, just like in any other religion, men and women are considered dignified creatures of God and they should be treated as such.Archimonde wrote:Right, I'll stop mentioning virgin women.
I've been reading about Islam all night...
What if Allah is the true God and we were given BB for being infidels? And the cure will only come once we accept Allah?
Anyway..
There's a mosque nearby. Can you get kicked out of a Mosque for having BB?
I'd like to hear from Muslims on here but I don't think a Muslim can have BB, not possible.
Now, if you really read about Islam, you would know that Allah is just the Arabic name for God (literally The God). You would also know that Jesus called God, Ellaha or Allaha (Aramaic word for God), and Moses probably called him Elohim, plural for Eloah (Hebrew word for God). My point being, they all believe in one God and carried a similar message.
In fact, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, Joseph, and so on, are all considered prophets of God in the Islamic tradition.
Anyway, I hope you stay strong and feel better soon.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.