My breath is dreadful-- for once i can actually say i can taste and smell my breath and good god... the idea that my actual breath may smell like this or worse is pretty ****ing ridiculous.
I have a post op appointment on Tuesday afternoon so i will update you all then. I have a feeling the doc may have found a cyst or two-- the day before my surgery i began to have throat pain, and looking at the back of my throat, i could either actually see my adenoids protruding from where they are located or other infected looking tissue just dangling with fluid/puss coming out...Anyway, we will see what he says...I return back to school the following Tuesday so, fingers crossed, this is it for me!
I know a few of you have had this procedure so I was hoping someone could tell me what day 5 and thereon are like? I have three midterms the week i get back and I'm hoping that starting Monday (tomorrow) i can get on my feet and get to studying! Also all the stories I've been reading online don't seem to relate to me, I'm sure people who have had a decent recovery don't usually post so I'm hoping one of yall have some more/good information you can share.
Keep your heads up
