THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tribute to mike

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Tribute to mike

Post by DanielPine »

I remember at least three years ago there was a user named mike who had spongebob as his profile picture. He stopped posting a few years back and we never found out why. I hope he is doing well and all the best for him. We chatted a few times on this site and he seemed like a good man. All the best mike, wherever you are.
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Post by crazy4it »

I see only 2 routes he could've taken.

Either he got better and took off which is unlikely

OR he took the easy way out and is no longer on this planet

I hope he's ok
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by sopo »

Yeah I read a lot of his post..sponge Bob pic..may be he finally got cured
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

I've taken breaks from this forum, up to several months. 3 years though.. you gotta wonder what happened to him.

I remember he was an English teacher in Japan.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗