THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
The cure finally. Marine biome growing inside of us
So I just had my follow up with gastroenterologist who sent me for esophogram, and smalll bowel x-ray series.Thise were normal
Today I got to experience what many other in group have when they go to docs with their worms in a bottle. Not help and treated like a crazy person
I had my follow up with my gastroenterologist today. I had everthing layed out, ,pictures, printed info, worms in bottle and meds. He wouldnt even look at pics, He looked at teh bottle and I said I have worms. He said "I doubt that, have you got that tested.?" I told him he was so closed minded it was pathetic and I couldv taught him a lot, and I told him I was reporting him as a bad doctor. And once again he said worms are possible but ONLY if I traveled out of US. What the hell, the worms are right in your frigging face. Luckily my main doc is listening to me, looked at my pics and wants to learn from me. Before I stormed out he said I should have a stool sample, he couldnt understand why my doc didnt tests the worms. What the hell is there to test, they are worms clear as day
Today I got to experience what many other in group have when they go to docs with their worms in a bottle. Not help and treated like a crazy person
I had my follow up with my gastroenterologist today. I had everthing layed out, ,pictures, printed info, worms in bottle and meds. He wouldnt even look at pics, He looked at teh bottle and I said I have worms. He said "I doubt that, have you got that tested.?" I told him he was so closed minded it was pathetic and I couldv taught him a lot, and I told him I was reporting him as a bad doctor. And once again he said worms are possible but ONLY if I traveled out of US. What the hell, the worms are right in your frigging face. Luckily my main doc is listening to me, looked at my pics and wants to learn from me. Before I stormed out he said I should have a stool sample, he couldnt understand why my doc didnt tests the worms. What the hell is there to test, they are worms clear as day
Just got a hello from someone in the PATM forum taking my advice and joined the group. We had a 1 on 1 and not only does she have patm but YES she has the same marine critters, worms too. Helping someone find the info feels great. If you have stuff floating on water in toilet, that is marine life, slime mould, worm. Well my slug worm and rope worms were mixed in poo. We literally have marine critters. Mine has antennae. Others has antennae, some have pooped slugs, and oceanic siphons, slime, bug larvae, hydrila, tube worms from hydrothermal vents.I literally had bug larvae come out of my leg and many others. One lady woke up covered in bug larvae on chest ad face.
Just found another person with body odor bad breath, many of them do, but many in group have serious skin lesions from being outdoors people and morgellons is realted too.
Just found another person with body odor bad breath, many of them do, but many in group have serious skin lesions from being outdoors people and morgellons is realted too.
I dont want to send you all on a chase but i dont want a bunch of people flooding group out of curiosity, if this rings true to you, you will research this link , it teaches about the group and you will find the name of the group in the link
http://www.lumigrate.com/forum/stuff-in ... ediate-env
If this really rings true for you and you want to get there fast message me
My breath and patm is improving, tongue coating is not growing thick and fast. Had my 3 month cleaning with heigenist Tuesday, shes the one that really pushed me into looking into parasites and trying hydrotherapy. She was so happy for me , hugged me, I went home emailed her eveything I learned. She replied that shes ready to cleanse. Help just went full circle, feels so god
http://www.lumigrate.com/forum/stuff-in ... ediate-env
If this really rings true for you and you want to get there fast message me
My breath and patm is improving, tongue coating is not growing thick and fast. Had my 3 month cleaning with heigenist Tuesday, shes the one that really pushed me into looking into parasites and trying hydrotherapy. She was so happy for me , hugged me, I went home emailed her eveything I learned. She replied that shes ready to cleanse. Help just went full circle, feels so god
Im finding out people with morgellons believe they smell bad. http://lymebusters.proboards.com/thread/2517
Im learning a lot about morgellons because many in group have it, supposedly we all have it
Im learning a lot about morgellons because many in group have it, supposedly we all have it
I dont have morgellons lesions but I did have skin erruption since deworming, and body odor bad breath and patm improving more. 2 weeks ago, every morining my arm pits were foul, hasnt happened in awhile
My first skin erruption way have been morgellons, second one was bug larve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASmhRL0QpD4
watch that you tube video called Patented Morgellons polynucleotide encoding insect ecdysone receptor
My first skin erruption way have been morgellons, second one was bug larve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASmhRL0QpD4
watch that you tube video called Patented Morgellons polynucleotide encoding insect ecdysone receptor
-
dick.karma
- Advanced
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
when I said this was the cure, I didnt really know, BUT THIS IS THE CURE. I no longer have bad breath, not even morning breath, patm almost completely gone. Even got on an airplane two weeks ago, I was fine, no reactions. After ten long years. I have my life back all from parasite cleaning and deworming. Its amazing
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.