Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

the sugar one stopped working for me after 2 weeks, the sugar free is working great! :P

KC
Junior

Post by KC »

snoopsister, pls check my pm.
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

It's my second day on the vit C regimen and tonight I had water with dinner and it tasted amazing! I've never liked water much, so I think it must be the vit. c thing! Also, I didn't crave anything sweet after dinner and I always want something sweet after my meals. Any of you experience this as well?
Sucking on those tablets are tearing up my tounge - do I have to suck until the whole thing dissolves in order for it to work???
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Tired of it, is itsugarless? yeah the first thing I noticed is food and water tasted so much better than before. Suck until completly disolves. Keep it up it will work!
whyme
Junior

Re: hi all

Post by whyme »

bwonita69 wrote:Am i the only person experiancing that the vit c has stopped working?????
it stop working with me too.. maybe we probably need to increase the dosage. but i'm afraid of getting side effects. :(
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

i don't know how you take care of your tongue while on vitamin c, but you must keep your tongue clean after meals so that bacteria don't recolonize on the back of your tongue. i hope you are using the sugarless, chewables.

i continue to recieve amazing reduction and relief. it is amazing. i am learning how to live again without fear, shame, and hopelessness.

the greatest thing anyone can do for themselves in dealing with this problem to talk to someone. YOU must find someone you can trust and be open and honest with him/her. as you take the first step in talking with this person you will begin to feel an amazing sense of freedom and no longer TRAPPED in isolation and loneliness. those who care about you will speak the truth to you and help you. No one will deliberately lie to you about your breath if that person cares about you.

john
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

John is so right. He and I talk on the phone all the time. I never spoke about this to anyone for the longest time. On days when you feel it is less effective increase dosage, and drink with water, and clean tongue with the tung! that makes all the difference
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I take between 4- 6000 mg a day, no side effects!
bwonita69

i do all things people have mentioned

Post by bwonita69 »

I`m taking about 3000mg a day i clean my tounge before usage and drink water once the tab has dissolved.
Yet still no sucsess and yes it is sugarless. Maybe i need to up the dosage????
Busted
God

Re: i do all things people have mentioned

Post by Busted »

bwonita69 wrote:I`m taking about 3000mg a day i clean my tounge before usage and drink water once the tab has dissolved.
Give it a try bwonita and keep in mind that for some people it works and for others it doesn't. It's really weird. Just like some people have chronic halitosis, while others never have bb.
sos_bb
Total Newbie

Post by sos_bb »

I tried the sugar-free vit C and OMG such a difference! we'll see how it long it lasts but I can feel the difference in taste and I know it's helping. Thank you so much whoever thought of this, such a good idea! I've been taking about 1500mg a day (3 pills) and sucking them. =D>
Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

bwonita69 wrote:I`m taking about 3000mg a day i clean my tounge before usage and drink water once the tab has dissolved.
Are you sure it is really sugarless? Without any substances like sucralose or any other sweetener different than sorbitol?
whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

Leena wrote:
Are you sure it is really sugarless? Without any substances like sucralose or any other sweetener different than sorbitol?
mine are sugarless from gnc.. but i take only about 2 to 3 pills a day and i only clean my tongue with the tooth brush though, and at first i notice difference but now the taste of the pills stay there.

i'm gonna increase my dosage starting today to 3,000mg a day.

the only thing i did notice is that morning hot breath is almost gone but the bad taste is still there. i'm also using some sinus drops so don't know which of the 2 is the one doing the job.
bwonita69

yep

Post by bwonita69 »

its deffinatly sugerless, im wandering whether my bb is worse than everyone elses??
BBNO

Sugarless Vit C Question

Post by BBNO »

I'm using Walgreens' 500mg sugarless vit C chewables ($4.99/100). They contain: sorbitol, sucrose, and sucralose. Is this bad? :?:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic