I read about how low stomach acid can lead to many problems including halitosis...from the bi carbonate test i came to know that i have low stomach acid. I dont know how accurate is the test where we need to take 1/4 teaspoon of backing soda with water and see that we burp within 3-4 mins if stomach acids are normal.
In my case I burped after like 6 mins. Did this 4 times and all the time burped after 5 mins.
Any one of you guys have low stomach acid problem here??? I tried lemon juice, orange juice, acv in the morning but it dint help much with the digestion or bad breath.
I'm thinking of ordering HCL tablets with pepsin for my problem... Has anyone ever tried these hck tablets??
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Low Stomach Acid.... anyone??????
careful
I would be careful about hcl tabs. Your stomach has a very low pH but your oesophagus should not be exposed to it. Although the tablet may prevent that.
The timings are unreliable as the test you describe relies on gas production, stomach distention volume and oesophageql sphincter. I.e. If your stomach expands alot snd you have a normal working tight sphincter, you won't burp up that gas until later.
If you suspect achlorohydria it would usually come as part of other signs and symptoms. For me personally I would not take hcl tablets without knowing exactly why.
The timings are unreliable as the test you describe relies on gas production, stomach distention volume and oesophageql sphincter. I.e. If your stomach expands alot snd you have a normal working tight sphincter, you won't burp up that gas until later.
If you suspect achlorohydria it would usually come as part of other signs and symptoms. For me personally I would not take hcl tablets without knowing exactly why.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.