THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Relief for 3 years and more

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
faithful1
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by faithful1 »

I've tried everything, so I guess I might as well try this too.
An ENT told me my nasal passages hold smelly bacteria that gets carried onto my tongue, causing a white tongue. I have had nasal surgery and use Nasonex spray daily. I'm currently focused on removing the white tongue coating.
faithful1
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by faithful1 »

I finally got the ingredients in the mail today. I am also trying grapefruit seed extract since I heard that helps w/white tongue coating.

So far I tried the rinse you mentioned and it made my gums sting a little. I didn't necessarily feel fresher after, so I tried a GSE and water mouth rinse right after.

The GSE rinse made me feel a little fresher. I will update after a week or so.
An ENT told me my nasal passages hold smelly bacteria that gets carried onto my tongue, causing a white tongue. I have had nasal surgery and use Nasonex spray daily. I'm currently focused on removing the white tongue coating.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗