Hi guys
any ideas?
im already doing a nasal wash using baking soda and salt but i have phd so think excess mucus is rotting in places
thanls
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
how can i wash my adenoids?
-
ExhaleSafely
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 am
I think it would be more likely that excess mucus is getting stuck to areas at the furthest reaches of the tongue, and then down the throat (epiglottis, lingual tonsils, and surrounding tissues down the throat and esophagus)
I know from experience that if I go too long without cleaning the tongue thoroughly, it feels like stuff backs up into the adenoid region.
Maybe try to stay on top of long salt water gargles, and make sure to brush your tongue. That may alleviate the sensation that stuff is resting near the adenoid.
Anything you can't see is so frustrating when trying to identify BB culprits. Good luck to you.
I know from experience that if I go too long without cleaning the tongue thoroughly, it feels like stuff backs up into the adenoid region.
Maybe try to stay on top of long salt water gargles, and make sure to brush your tongue. That may alleviate the sensation that stuff is resting near the adenoid.
Anything you can't see is so frustrating when trying to identify BB culprits. Good luck to you.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.