Your Email Address:

First Name:

A cheep effective and available experiment for Halitosis!

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Halitopen

A cheep effective and available experiment for Halitosis!

Post by Halitopen »

When I look at stories and forums I see that some of bb sufferers aren’t sure is the cause of their problem bacterial or not. They continue to their discuss is bb caused by bacteria or something else for example reflux.
I don’t need to spend money on this experiment. I will show you how to do this below.
As we know and almost all bb researchers are agreed halitosis is caused by anaerobic bacteria live in the mouth environment. This means If we remove bacteria bb is gone.
Well my personal experience in bb has proved that a medicine called Metronidazole tablet as an anti-biotic can reduce or prevent bad breath but as you know this and every anti-biotic lose their effectiveness by the time. So I don’t suggest it to you as a cure but as an experiment.

Take this medicine three times a day (take one each eight hours)
Then you will see that your gum teeth and tongue is cleared from VSC to some extent and feel the change in your breath.
Please report the results
Best regards
Halitopen

smileguy

anti biotics

Post by smileguy »

There is a catch 22 your bb will go away with antibiotics but it comes back worse everytime the antibiotics are stopped.I believe most peolple who have bb are caused from taking antibiotics not over use just simply taking them.Each time you take them it shifts the ratio of bad to good to the bad side the more time you take them the farther it shifts to the bad bacteria.each time the bad will win over the good each time.There is a positive side to this, any of you people taking the bliss k12 take antibiotics for a week first thats your best chance on winning the war on good versus bad ratio, if you ask the company I bet you they will say thats the best way to do it especially for the worst of the worst cases and that is all of us
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

Whenever I took anti-biotics for when I had to FLU or something I noticed my breath was really fresh and nice. But when I stopped taking them it came back terribly. I'm actually kind of afraid to try your experiment because it might make my breath worse than what it is. Although I was thinking what if we were to take anti-biotics for the test of our lives? Would that be safe? If anti-biotics get rid of bad breath, then what if we take anti-biotics daily?
Halitopen

Anti biotic problem!

Post by Halitopen »

Dear Aw
You should not take nati-biotic for long term! i have recommended this expriment for thos people that think that thier bad breath come from stomach/sinus/liver/ etc. You will be sure that the cause of your bad breath is bacterial unbalance in your mouth by this exame But i never reccomend anti-biotic slution for getting rid of halitosis because it will lost its effectiveness aginest bactera during the time.
thank you
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Taking antibiotics daily is a very bad idea in my opinion. First of all when you take any kind of antibiotic it destroys not only the bad bacteria but also the good ones that your body needs to function properly. And long-term use of antibiotics can cause yeast infection which can be very hard to get rid of. Second, anaerobic bacteria outnumbers areobic bacteria by 10 to 1, so before you could eliminate all the anaerobic baceteria in your mouth you would probably destroy all the aerobic bacteria. And last but not least, as halitopen mentioned long-term use of antibiotics can cause bacterial resistance which means the antibiotic would become ineffective against the bacetia over time.
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

I tend to agree with Jess that taking antibiotics unnecessarily is not a good iidea. Surely there are other ways to expeiment whether the bb is bacterial in origiin. I know when I went to Stemmers clinic in London he was able to show me the bacteria on the screen that were causing the bb. Also would rinsing with hydrogen peroxide not do the trick? If that clears the bb for a day or two would that not then indicate that it is bacteria in the mouth/throat area? At least that way you are not taking the antibiotic systemically. Also I think that what is happening in the mouth i.e. the bb is only a secondary symptom of another imbalance somewhere else in the body, digestive, liver, even emotional. I also have never been able to rule out candida in the gut as a possible cause. Anti-candida diet and meds worked temporarily for me and also sugar and alcohol have a very negative effect on my breath.. I know there was someone on this forum enquired about the anti-fungal fluconazole. HE claimed his doctor had reccommended this and said it had been effective for several people with bb. I would be very interested to hear whether he did take a course of this and whether he found it effective?? I took a course of this but did not notice a difference. However I was only prescribed a low dose and only for 5 days so maybe it wasnt enough?? Also interestingly enough there was a recent post on the yahoo site from a guy who claimed he was diagnosed with candida and treatment improved his breath enormously. Rinsing his sinuses practically cured hiim.
Mico
Junior

Re: A cheep effective and available experiment for Halitosis

Post by Mico »

Halitopen wrote:When I look at stories and forums I see that some of bb sufferers aren’t sure is the cause of their problem bacterial or not. They continue to their discuss is bb caused by bacteria or something else for example reflux.
I don’t need to spend money on this experiment. I will show you how to do this below.
As we know and almost all bb researchers are agreed halitosis is caused by anaerobic bacteria live in the mouth environment. This means If we remove bacteria bb is gone.
Well my personal experience in bb has proved that a medicine called Metronidazole tablet as an anti-biotic can reduce or prevent bad breath but as you know this and every anti-biotic lose their effectiveness by the time. So I don’t suggest it to you as a cure but as an experiment.

Take this medicine three times a day (take one each eight hours)
Then you will see that your gum teeth and tongue is cleared from VSC to some extent and feel the change in your breath.
Please report the results
Best regards
Halitopen
Hi. This is my first post here but I had to write this down. What you are proposing is dangerous and stupid! And it has a flaw in logic. Even if you discover that bacteria does increase your BB, it is just a symptome. Even TMAU is increased by bacteria in the gut, and possibly in the oral cavity, so you didnt achieve anything. People, please stop this antibiotic testing and rather make a H. pylori, TMAU, sinus, catscan testing. Antibiotics are harmful and they wont tell you where the problem lies, and you perhsps even make things worse.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

As much as i would love to be completaly bb free for even a short while, i wouldnt take antibiotics either. I havent even tried hydrogen peroxid and will not, because they both kill the beneficial bacteria too, and i just dont want to risk getting worse.

Whenever I took anti-biotics for when I had to FLU or something I noticed my breath was really fresh and nice. But when I stopped taking them it came back terribly.
I was given antibiotics for colds and flu all the time when i was younger which was a big mistake, as those are caused by virus and not by bacteria.
Also, when i have cold i think my breath is better but its only cos my nose is blocked and cant smell or taste anything.

BTW, the best way to deal with cold is to take 1000mg of vitamin C every hour when you feel it coming. It really works, for me anyways.
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

where can I get this?
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Also, when i have cold i think my breath is better but its only cos my nose is blocked and cant smell or taste anything.

BTW, the best way to deal with cold is to take 1000mg of vitamin C every hour when you feel it coming. It really works, for me anyways.
Well, now we know why! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic