THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Do you get reactions like this?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Do you get similar reactions to those in these videos?

yes
2
67%
no
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

somethinstinks
Advanced
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
Location: New York City

Post by somethinstinks »

met up with someone from craigslist (a non sufferer) who told me several times he didn't smell me.. yet he rubbed his nose often over the few hours we spent together #-o
somethinstinks
Advanced
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
Location: New York City

Post by somethinstinks »

halitosisux wrote:Yep, that's what I mean. I've never relied on reactions (mostly because I have always tried to prevent subjecting anyone to my breath) but mostly because I know for a fact that if I'm looking for (or expecting) a reaction to my breath, I'll see one, even if my breath smells as clear as mountain air. Those PATM videos really are a joke.

There have been odd occasions where I'm able to speak to complete strangers who I'll never see again, and even when I know my breath has been at it's worst, I talk all over them without any stress, and I see no adverse reaction whatsoever. The only way to know you have BB is when someone you trust can tell you about it.
so I went to a restaurant for dinner with the family tonight. I sat between my brother and father and they rubbed their nose all night. At times they rubbed their noses 5-10 times in a minute. There's really no question they were reacting to me. What about me theyre reacting to.. im not 100% sure. This was my birthday dinner. Happy birthday to me SMH
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

I have one person in my life who understand and believes in patm. He thinks its gas coming from anus, i think its gas coming from intestine up to face.

I recently came across a therapist in a fb group who understands and notices patm. I asked her if there is a smell with these people that make her react. She confirmed Yes, there is a yeasty smell. I frequent 3 parasite/worm facebook groups and there are members in each one with odor issues and patm. A woman I met in patm medhelp forum started deworming and sure enough she had them.

The 3 groups are Rope worm, HumaWorm, and Steves Images. Steves Images is the group that focuses on marine organisms being inside of us and in environment.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

they are just polite, they smell you for sure but dont want to tell you.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
somethinstinks
Advanced
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
Location: New York City

Post by somethinstinks »

Jimi Stein wrote:they are just polite, they smell you for sure but dont want to tell you.....
so i guess u believe that nose rubs are a good indicator of odor?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗