THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

NEW FACEBOOK GROUP to support halitosis sufferers

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
malory
Master
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:

NEW FACEBOOK GROUP to support halitosis sufferers

Post by malory »

Hello all,

Someone called Ell has created a secret Facebook page for people with halitosis. It will hopefully be a positive place where sufferers can simply socialise and share treatments.

If you are interested, please email [email protected] and she will then add you.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

there is already a facebook group out there.....that i created, it is secret....so why create new? Link is on top right part of the website
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Ell and I has collaborated on the new FB secret group and so far it is a respectful, positive, and uplifting place for bb sufferers all around the world. And there are a good amount of members already in the group. It is a great place for support and to socialize.
If anyone would like to be added to the group, you can message me as well and I'll add you.

Please note, the group is secret so only an existing member can add another member. It cannot be found through any link.

@Jimi, the old group is not working.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

why it would not work? I checked it myself, but dont change the name anymore please....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Jimi Stein wrote:why it would not work? I checked it myself, but dont change the name anymore please....
I mean it's not working as in people were not using it that much. This new group is well organised and it's a great place for sufferers, and the members are using it.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: NEW FACEBOOK GROUP to support halitosis sufferers

Post by deebo »

malory wrote:Hello all,

.
COme Join us Malory :)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

jess wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:why it would not work? I checked it myself, but dont change the name anymore please....
I mean it's not working as in people were not using it that much. This new group is well organised and it's a great place for sufferers, and the members are using it.
are you kidding me, now you are creating brand new group and dispersing people again? You even changed the group of the current facebook group to BB, so noboy knows what bb means....

there are not many of us already.....I dont know why your group would be any better than the current one, there are no rules on current one....it is just a group, but wow your group will be now 100 x more popular?

i mean create 100 new groups.....i dont care......maybe create a new bb site and we can shut this one down.....i guess you must be very dissatisfied with it too so you rather post on a hidden facebook group then here to spread the word.....smart....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: NEW FACEBOOK GROUP to support halitosis sufferers

Post by Jimi Stein »

deebo wrote:
malory wrote:Hello all,

.
COme Join us Malory :)
and you deebo are the main admin here and on facebook group and now supporting this stupid idea, instead of inviting more people here so we can all target the focused support and share news, now you are dispersing people.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

Not dispersing anyone from here or there . Just an invitation to Malory to join fb . Theres lots of room for groups and forums for different reasons and purposes . No ones trying to dull your shine bro
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

so there is no bounty on board amigo? lolfor some reason she does not want the default group which is not moderated at all and she was admin too so she could do anything she wanted.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Jimi, what are you talking about! No offense, but what you're saying does not make much sense. No one is dispersing anyone here. All we're doing is having a private place for sufferers to get to know one another and be social. It's just an addition to this forum, not a replacement.

I've been here and posting and contributing to this forum since 2006. One thing I notice is that you're not willing to work with anybody else. It's your way or the highway.

This FB secret group that we created is a very positive and fun place for sufferers; you should join in.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I mean do it....make 10 groups....but in current secret group we have only 2 people posting regularly, you and meebo....
it is just a waste of time......

do you think scientist will read this open forum or a super secret group??
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
malory
Master
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:

Post by malory »

Thanks for the invite, Deebo, but I'm not on Facebook. I'll leave it to you younger folk :lol: Enjoy!

I think (sadly) there are so many halitosis sufferers around the world that we will probably need more and more support groups as our numbers just seem to keep on growing, so there's no need for rivalry.

I'm praying for the day we don't need any more facebook groups or forums because there is a therapeutic or something to help us live normal lives. Until then, we all need all the support we can get, and our numbers seem to be growing daily ....
Lifelongsufferer
Junior
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:09 am

Re: NEW FACEBOOK GROUP to support halitosis sufferers

Post by Lifelongsufferer »

I have emailed Ell and asked to be a part of the group :)
22 UK

Tonsils/adenoids removed
FESS surgery
Visited 3+ ENTs & 2 gastros.
Diagnosed w/ SIBO (hydrogen test)
Peroxide, metronidazole and Sodium Hypochlorite all worked for 2 weeks.

FODMAP, vegan and candida diet tried. Slight improvement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗