THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Instant easy and cheap cure !!
Instant easy and cheap cure !!
You guys have to try this. I was wondering if it was safe to use diluted bleach as a mouth wash. I looked it up on Google and sure enough it is !!! The ratio of common bleach ( not concentrated ) is slightly less then 2 teaspoons of bleach to 8 ozs of water...gently stir and use it as mouth wash. It said you can do it twice a week. I just did it and I cannot believe how fresh my mouth feels !! Look it up and try it yourself it is truly incredible...I can't believe I never heard of it...it is even an ADA recomended treatment. Rinse/gargle for 30 seconds and dont rinse with water for 30 min. Thats it !!
I just wanted to add...after reading somemore I learned that bleach even cuts right through biofilm and in the study I read the subject were using it twice a day. I just dont understand why we didnt know about this sooner..the only reason I can think of is the fact no one can make money from it...btw I also read that you can add a couple drops to your sinus rinse..it is the ultimate bad breath KILLER.
I just wanted to add...after reading somemore I learned that bleach even cuts right through biofilm and in the study I read the subject were using it twice a day. I just dont understand why we didnt know about this sooner..the only reason I can think of is the fact no one can make money from it...btw I also read that you can add a couple drops to your sinus rinse..it is the ultimate bad breath KILLER.
Last edited by Hal on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
you must be joking, bleach is toxic stuff....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
but i guess it is used in dentisty a lot, each time i come from dentist, my mouth feel really fresh....
wow now we will start using bleach, we are so desperate....
wow now we will start using bleach, we are so desperate....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Instant easy and cheap cure !!
You are correct. This works remarkably well. Cheap, fast, and very effective.Hal wrote:I was wondering if it was safe to use diluted bleach as a mouth wash. I looked it up on Google and sure enough it is. The ratio of common bleach ( not concentrated ) is slightly less then 2 teaspoons of bleach to 8 ozs of water...gently stir and use it as mouth wash. It said you can do it twice a week....it is even an ADA recommended treatment. Rinse/gargle for 30 seconds and don't rinse with water for 30 min. That's it.
Bleach even cuts right through biofilm.
Thank you for posting this method.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
can you swallow it?
I dip my tungbrush in bleach, just a tiny bit, scrape my tongue and they rinse the mouth really good. Maybe we could leave the bleach inside the mouth a bit. I mean dentists do that all the time....and I never feel ill....
maybe we should use dentist grade bleach, which is probably safer than the bleach you find in regular shops
I dip my tungbrush in bleach, just a tiny bit, scrape my tongue and they rinse the mouth really good. Maybe we could leave the bleach inside the mouth a bit. I mean dentists do that all the time....and I never feel ill....
maybe we should use dentist grade bleach, which is probably safer than the bleach you find in regular shops
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
-
angst-ridden
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
you should put in in water pik to get all the germs under the gums.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Pretty remarkable results here aswell, after one week of use.
Only one time per day, first thing in the morning.
As the day goes by, the effect is not as good as in the morning, but It's still better.
I will keep posting about long term effects.
I'm planning to try it for fifteen days, and then stop for a while, as I read that recomendation in an article.
Only one time per day, first thing in the morning.
As the day goes by, the effect is not as good as in the morning, but It's still better.
I will keep posting about long term effects.
I'm planning to try it for fifteen days, and then stop for a while, as I read that recomendation in an article.
-
Attraction
- Advanced
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re:
Same here. My tonsils are infected, swollen. I could only gargle for 5 seconds, but my tonsils actually shrank down to regular size.Virtuous Viking wrote:Unfortunately I don't think it works long-term. Soon as I ate something my breath went back to normal.
However, after eating it goes back to normal.
Re: Instant easy and cheap cure !!
Well, how did Gargling BLEACH go, emotional rescue? You were going to keep posting about it.
... If you're not dead, say anything.
... If you're not dead, say anything.
Re: Instant easy and cheap cure !!
This shit doesn't do anything more than what a regular mouthwash would do.
Diluted bleach for mouthwash on regular basis is prohibited by dentists. It's abrasive to the tooth enamel and will burn the delicate issue around the throat area.
2015 thread. Obviously, shit doesn't work. It's just another cover up to temp mask the problem.
Diluted bleach for mouthwash on regular basis is prohibited by dentists. It's abrasive to the tooth enamel and will burn the delicate issue around the throat area.
2015 thread. Obviously, shit doesn't work. It's just another cover up to temp mask the problem.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.