THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

A life of bad breath. Who's had BB for more than 20 years?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

A life of bad breath. Who's had BB for more than 20 years?

Post by Archimonde »

I just turned 40. Have had BB since I was 11.

Crazy!!!!
Harry_2K
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Harry_2K »

Same here. But mine started at 21. Happy birthday to you, Archi.
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by sopo »

Happy birthday archimonde!! Hope u get cured soon.....never give up[/quote]
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

hitting the 20 year mark next year [2017] :-(
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
freedom
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:31 am

Post by freedom »

Happy Bday ! Were you able to lead a semi-normal life? Do you work? Have a partner? Friends?
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Happy Birthday Archimonde!
I've been suffering for 16 years now. Unbelievable!
KE_POP
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:43 am

Post by KE_POP »

Happy birthday Archimonde! It's been awhile. I hope you're doing just fine. Take care.

-Trish
Givingup
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Givingup »

Bb for 20 yrs? Omg. I've only had bb for 4 mos and Im so depressed. I don't want to think I'll be having it for more than a year.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗