THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
thorough side-to-side back of tongue cleaning
thorough side-to-side back of tongue cleaning
AFTER I'd hooked my index fingers and swiped them a few times over back of my tongue all the way back to epiglottis, and over the middle of my tongue, like I usually do...AFTER that I decided to stick my tongue all the way out and use my index finger to do a more intense side to side scrubbing pushing down on the papillae on each side of the way way far back part of tongue, and on the middle of tongue, and I could STILL smell the rotting coffee from deep down in the papillae. So now I use my brush and do a far more thorough cleaning side to side and front to back, ALL the way back and on both sides everywhere. Then I actually FEEL a wonderful fresh feeling all the way back on tongue of the fresh air I breathe! Salvation is by faith, but most of the blessings of the God of the Bible come from doing righteous works for Him and His Kingdom. Psalm 89 describes God shattering all King David's enemies before Him, and letting none of his enemies master or destroy him. Song of Songs 5:13, and maybe 5:16, describes the wonderful freshness that the Creator intended for our breath. Praise God, Mike
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.