THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I found a good job
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
I found a good job
I work as a programmer part-time with college and its really good. I come in at 9am and write code until 5pm without talking to anyone, and I go to the odd meeting once or twice a week.
There is an expectation that programmers are gross and awkward, so I guess I fit the build.
If anybody out there is looking for work I would definitely suggest learning to code.
There is an expectation that programmers are gross and awkward, so I guess I fit the build.
If anybody out there is looking for work I would definitely suggest learning to code.
Good for you. I'm a psychology grad and working in HR. And i Just recently gotten this horrible BB. I've had it for I think 4 mos now. I used to have occasional BB before when I don't brush my teeth after lunch but now 15 mins after brushing and gargling, my breath stinks!
I recently resigned from my job because I couldn't take people's reaction. I'm a pretty girl so it's more embarrassing I think.
My plan right now is to de-stress for a month or two. If this bb still isn't cured, I'll just find a home based work.
Our life sux
I recently resigned from my job because I couldn't take people's reaction. I'm a pretty girl so it's more embarrassing I think.
My plan right now is to de-stress for a month or two. If this bb still isn't cured, I'll just find a home based work.
Our life sux
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
What kind of home based work? The only routes ive found are freelance writing or website development. I've been riding for deliveroo which is great, and I dont need to talk to anyone.Givingup wrote:Good for you. I'm a psychology grad and working in HR. And i Just recently gotten this horrible BB. I've had it for I think 4 mos now. I used to have occasional BB before when I don't brush my teeth after lunch but now 15 mins after brushing and gargling, my breath stinks!
I recently resigned from my job because I couldn't take people's reaction. I'm a pretty girl so it's more embarrassing I think.
My plan right now is to de-stress for a month or two. If this bb still isn't cured, I'll just find a home based work.
Our life sux
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Lots of people on this thread have been cured from it, and theres a lot of things you can try to fix it.
Me personally, I stopped bothering with it as I think mine is some genetic problem. I rarely think about it actually, I still have a job, friends, and still pull some girls at clubs somehow. Life's not that bad.
Me personally, I stopped bothering with it as I think mine is some genetic problem. I rarely think about it actually, I still have a job, friends, and still pull some girls at clubs somehow. Life's not that bad.
Re: I found a good job
Is that something someone can do working from home? And how much schooling does it require?DanielPine wrote:I work as a programmer part-time with college and its really good.
If anybody out there is looking for work I would definitely suggest learning to code.
I have a good paying job/career but I have to deal with people a lot and the stress level can be unbearable. Would love to be able to make money on the side working from home.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Re: I found a good job
Most of the time you will need to do it in an office. For a good job you should have a degree in IT, engineering, or computer science. If you don't, you can probably still have on okay career in it but it will slow your career progression and lock you out of a lot of jobs.jess wrote: Is that something someone can do working from home? And how much schooling does it require?
I have a good paying job/career but I have to deal with people a lot and the stress level can be unbearable. Would love to be able to make money on the side working from home.
Some people do it freelance. Start by learning HTML and CSS which are two languages for making basic websites, its dead easy you will pick it up in a matter of days. You can then do projects on freelancer.com and learn as you go. Won't make you a lot of money, but if you're strapped for cash it could be helpful.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
https://www.codecademy.com/ use this website. You just have to sign up (its free) and they will teach you everything in a pretty fun way. I'm not promoting code academy or anything, I just personally found it the easiest way to learn to code.wizbaby wrote:how can I learn HTML and CSS? please
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.