THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Sensitive Gag Reflex

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
girl_222
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:37 am

Sensitive Gag Reflex

Post by girl_222 »

I was reading a post about a guy who said brushing his lingual tonsils helped with bb, I tried this but really struggled due to constant gagging as my toothbrush goes towards the back of my tongue. I feel that I also have an abnormally over sensitive gag reflex just interested to know if many of you also have this problem? I wonder if it is in any way related to the cause of this problem???
Corpsebreath
Advanced
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Corpsebreath »

I don't think it's related. And you can train away the gag reflex. If you keep doing it everyday it will become easier and easier.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗