THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Beathalitosis.com - National Breath Center - Cure
Beathalitosis.com - National Breath Center - Cure
Hey..... been a long time I posted here.... I got tired of trying.... trying for three months put me in a debt of about $1500 so I've been calming down so far.... lol...... Anyway, what do you guys think about the "National breath Center" in Falls Church Virginia.... They claim to have the cure to bb through rigorous tongue rejuvenation for about a week and it's also costing about $8000.... They don't accept insurance........ has anyone tried them??? Was it successful?
Re: Beathalitosis.com - National Breath Center - Cure
From the nets reviews it doesn't sound so good at all .
https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/ ... ch-VA.html
https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/ ... ch-VA.html
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Beathalitosis.com - National Breath Center - Cure
seems like a pure scam, and I believe it, every bad breath clinic is a scam.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.