THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend
I'm 20, and in college. I've never had a girlfriend, but I have kissed girls at clubs. Does anyone below the age of 30 have a partner that loves them regardless of the bb? I'd love to have a girlfriend but I'm not sure if it is realistic given this affliction we have.
Re: Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend
If you can kiss girls you must have really mild bb, mild enough to have a girlfriend.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend
i have chronic bb and I have kissed a girl just recently, she deep throated me in the morning....so I dont know what was wrong with her....and another girl kissed me too.....
you can still get laid, but it is harder....
you can still get laid, but it is harder....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend
I could never kiss a girl like this. I'm too gross. I feel like i would infect her or something.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Re: Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend
You have to keep in mind that I've only ever done this at clubs where people are too drunk to notice, and after I have been drinking alcohol, which as far as I am concerned, temporarily kills the bb bacteriasDead wrote:If you can kiss girls you must have really mild bb, mild enough to have a girlfriend.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Re: Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend
Have you ever noticed anyone catching this thing from you after kissing them?Jimi Stein wrote:i have chronic bb and I have kissed a girl just recently, she deep throated me in the morning....so I dont know what was wrong with her....and another girl kissed me too.....
you can still get laid, but it is harder....
Re: Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend
How far does your breath reach normally?DanielPine wrote:You have to keep in mind that I've only ever done this at clubs where people are too drunk to notice, and after I have been drinking alcohol, which as far as I am concerned, temporarily kills the bb bacteriasDead wrote:If you can kiss girls you must have really mild bb, mild enough to have a girlfriend.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Re: Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend
I genuinely don't know. I notice reactions mostly when I am more then 2 metres close to someone. It is definitely not room filling.Dead wrote:How far does your breath reach normally?
-
blessedrich
- Newbie
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm
- Gender:
Re: Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend
I am married with kids. People can still love us the way we are. Try long distant dating. With some of the management techniques we have on here you can manage it when you have to meet the person. When you talk to someone for a long time they become attached to you. Now when they meet you and you have bad breath (managed bad breath) they will not just turn away they will still want to give it a try. Thanks to Facebook and other sites I mastered the act of long distant dating. Some of the women are still attached to me even after they get married to other men.
Now I am wondering how I am going to talk to my kids and let them know that Daddy's breath stinks because daddy is sick. They run to me and when I say hi they hide their faces but they still gives me hugs and kisses.
I will not advice antibiotics though because I think my problem has become 10times worse after I used antibiotics to get temporal relief.
Now I am wondering how I am going to talk to my kids and let them know that Daddy's breath stinks because daddy is sick. They run to me and when I say hi they hide their faces but they still gives me hugs and kisses.
I will not advice antibiotics though because I think my problem has become 10times worse after I used antibiotics to get temporal relief.
Re: Any of you have a girlfriend or boyfriend
No. Although I had girlfriends in the past, it's too difficult now because of how aware I am of my breath. Looking back into those relationships now makes me cringe.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.