THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I found the true cause of bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gloriaisheretohelp
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:11 pm
Gender:

I found the true cause of bad breath

Post by gloriaisheretohelp »

A long time ago when I was little, I started to notice that at times, I smelled like poo. Well fast forward to now, I still do. I did some research on this, and one website led me to intestinal parasites as being the cause. I didn't know if I actually believed it or not but heck it was worth a shot. It makes sense though, I've heard stories of dogs having bad breath, but after they are de-wormed, then the bad breath goes away. So first off, every single Dr I told this to laughed in my face, said our immune systems are so strong and won't allow an infection, so I'm forced to fight this fight by myself. I started doing high dose CoQ10 with fish oil. It did nothing for awhile, but one morning after drinking all night, I tried again. This time it worked. My body felt weird and I got really sleepy. I slept for like 15 minutes, and when I woke up, I had no hangover, my bad breath was gone, and everything smelled great. 24 hours later I passed a tapeworm which was about 4-5 feet long, head and all. I smelled things that I've never actually smelled before, it was great. 3 days later, everything came back, I guess some eggs hatched. Tried CoQ10 and it's not working again. I just ordered some Albendazole online and will let everyone know how it works out. I ran across this forum and started reading some horror stories, so I created this account in hopes I could help people. I will let everyone know the results.
User avatar
4yearsshallEND
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:09 pm
Gender:

Re: I found the true cause of bad breath

Post by 4yearsshallEND »

You excreted a worm almost 2meters long on the toilet? That sounds live some heavy stuff. Good luck on your journey forwards mate.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: I found the true cause of bad breath

Post by StillHoping »

@gloriaisheretohelp this is interesting! I believe you are the 3rd person [of recent] to post of getting relief through the parasite/worm route

How many days did you take the CoQ10 with fish oil before it went away? That sucks that it came back though! Good luck on the Albendazole, please do keep us posted!
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗