THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
If I taste/smell nothing in my mouth does this mean my breath is good?
-
blessedrich
- Newbie
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm
- Gender:
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Ok I have been using this for 2 days now. 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I leave it in my mouth whiles i sleep. And I think I feel some difference in my mouth. I can't really tell if the breath is better or not but I didn't see any really bad reaction this morning apart from the looks. But I believe it is better.
This is after doing so many things in the part 2-3 months from Grapefruit extract mouth wash to Diatomacious Earth detox. But the effect of this is very clear.
OK few mins after entering this I got the confirmation i was looking for. This guy who has been complaining at my work place about stinky smell just passed by to have a chat with me and it is obvious he was trying to smell my breath. He kept drawing closer tom me. And this is a guy who has made a big deal about something always smelling at our side of the office and got so much attention.
I believe this is doing the job now but i will not say it is the only thing that gave me this effect. I will write my story after 2 months of relief.
This is after doing so many things in the part 2-3 months from Grapefruit extract mouth wash to Diatomacious Earth detox. But the effect of this is very clear.
OK few mins after entering this I got the confirmation i was looking for. This guy who has been complaining at my work place about stinky smell just passed by to have a chat with me and it is obvious he was trying to smell my breath. He kept drawing closer tom me. And this is a guy who has made a big deal about something always smelling at our side of the office and got so much attention.
I believe this is doing the job now but i will not say it is the only thing that gave me this effect. I will write my story after 2 months of relief.
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
It's awesome to hear a few of you are making great headways with this terrible affliction. Sooooo sooo sooo happy for yall.
As for me, today is exactly 2 months since ive been on this, IIRC. Still going strong so far and i just ordered a 3rd bottle.
As for me, today is exactly 2 months since ive been on this, IIRC. Still going strong so far and i just ordered a 3rd bottle.
-
blessedrich
- Newbie
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm
- Gender:
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
I have been on this for 7 days now and my observation is I have moments when this seems to working really well and moments where it feels like it does nothing. I read some question and answers on the product on amazon and the seller says that is to be expected because you are trying to repopulate you mouth with good bacteria and that takes a while. They say it will take a while for the good bacteria to take control of your mouth. I have ordered a second bottle of this and will be on it for a while.
I am tired of moving from one treatment to another but i want to try my go to remedy of Mustic gum again and see if it may have any effect. I am wondering if i can take Mustic gum and this probiotic together with the Mustic gum not killing the good bacteria. If that will work it will be good temporary treatment for me.
I am tired of moving from one treatment to another but i want to try my go to remedy of Mustic gum again and see if it may have any effect. I am wondering if i can take Mustic gum and this probiotic together with the Mustic gum not killing the good bacteria. If that will work it will be good temporary treatment for me.
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Mastic gum will indiscriminately kill all bacteria, good or bad. I think for some of us, myself included, have to stay on the probiotics indefinitely for long term effect. For me the pills worked withina few days, not sure why it works for you on and off.
How many are you taking in a day?
How many are you taking in a day?
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
After about 5 weeks of this stuff I will say this:
It still works to some extent but not as powerfully as before. I still need to supplement with gum a bit during the day and at night time my breath turns sour and gross again. If I could quit caffeine I could probably do a bit better.
I still get the white-tongue clearing effects in the morning/afternoon but not by evening.
It still works to some extent but not as powerfully as before. I still need to supplement with gum a bit during the day and at night time my breath turns sour and gross again. If I could quit caffeine I could probably do a bit better.
I still get the white-tongue clearing effects in the morning/afternoon but not by evening.
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Hey ive noticed the same thing too. The pills aent as potent compares to when i first started, howver they still keep my bb manageable. Not sure whats going on, maybe the existing flora in my mouth became resitance to the new bacteria?
-
pleasebbekind
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:52 am
- Gender:
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Hi, before this routine, were you experiencing symptoms like dry mouth, reflux and digestive problems? Is yours room-filling? Sorry to hear about the douche guy in the office john, I too have met people who quite frankly would be better to live without
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
I had extreme dry mouth coupled with bitter/metallic taste 24hrs a day. I have had GERD for more than 30plus years and been on acid reflux med like forever. Im not a room filler but you can smell my breath within 2-3 ft. Bad enough for people to move away when they see me coming. Ive met a room filler before and it's beyond sad :*(
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
I tried this last year, after reading another post on this forum. Like most things, it worked for a while in the beginning, but after 2 months or so, became relatively useless. So I stopped taking them. Can't seem to find anything that works long term unfortunately.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Just like Dan, this also worked for a little bit for me and then became useless. And if you completely stop using it, it seems the bb comes back with a vengeance - even alot worse than it was before
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Dang it!!! Hope that wont happen to me. My bb is creeping back but holding steady for now. I also noticed after antibiotics the smell came back ten fold.
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
What is the name of the product that you are taking, and is it still working for you?
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Sadly, at this point i can no longer recommend the product as its effects has taper off significantly. Worked great for the first 2 months then within a week or so it gradually became ineffective. If you like to try it yourself the probiotics is called Pro-Dental or Dental-Probiotics. Any other brands will do but i suspect everything will render useless over time :*(
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
bacteria adapts itself pretty quick i guess 
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.