THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Looking for friends
Looking for friends
Hi I'm a middle aged female in Ontario, Canada struggling with chronic bad breath. I am looking to communicate with others in the same boat to share strategies and provide mutual support. I would prefer talking on the phone but texting or Kik is cool too.
Re: Looking for friends
Text me at (713) 587-6381
Re: Looking for friends
Check your pm
-
Stillwaiting
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:12 am
- Gender:
Re: Looking for friends
Hi, I live in Ontario too and would love to have a friend to chat and for support. Please PM for my contact info.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.