THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hey looking for new friends.
-
Jasmine2044
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:15 am
- Gender:
Hey looking for new friends.
New to this. I want to make some new friends. Private message me and I'll tell you more about me
-
Jasmine2044
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:15 am
- Gender:
Re: Hey looking for new friends.
[quote="Jasmine2044"]New to this. I want to make some new friends. Private message me and I'll tell you more about me. I'm from south Carolina
Re: Hey looking for new friends.
You should join the secret FB group that we have. It's mostly for socialization, and you can get to know other members and arrange meetups more easily. Only an existing member from the group can add other members. Let me know if you want to be added.
-
Jasmine2044
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:15 am
- Gender:
Re: Hey looking for new friends.
Yes I do want to be added but is it private?
Re: Hey looking for new friends.
Yes it's private.
And it's not a replacement for this site. It's just for socialization mainly.
And it's not a replacement for this site. It's just for socialization mainly.
Re: Hey looking for new friends.
Hi. I don’t have FB but I’m willing to make one. Can someone let me know if this FB group is still a thing? Thanks.
Re: Hey looking for new friends.
How do you add yourself to the FB page? Can anyone see that you’re a member?
Re: Hey looking for new friends.
Hi I really stress nowaday and want to have anyone to share I dea we can catting and my Gmail is [email protected]. 

Re: Hey looking for new friends.
How many members are there? Anyone from Malaysia know where to get tested for tmau?jess wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:13 pm You should join the secret FB group that we have. It's mostly for socialization, and you can get to know other members and arrange meetups more easily. Only an existing member from the group can add other members. Let me know if you want to be added.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.