THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I use hydrogen peroxide and my bb vanishes for like 9-10 hours and after that it comes a little back.
my question is , if hydrogen peroxide or bleach works does that mean your porblem lies in your mouth or maybe throat ? and you can rule out all other possible causes???
or is there still any chance that the root of your bb is somewere else, like stomach or intensines and the bacteria come from there and build up in your mouth / tongue???
my question is , if hydrogen peroxide or bleach works does that mean your porblem lies in your mouth or maybe throat ? and you can rule out all other possible causes???
or is there still any chance that the root of your bb is somewere else, like stomach or intensines and the bacteria come from there and build up in your mouth / tongue???
-
Attraction
- Advanced
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
After a few days, it is clear that this method is extremely effective. However, my tonsils still produce smell after 10 minutes.
As soon as the bleach wears off the tonsils continue spreading the smell via the saliva and the back of the tongue.
Basically the bleach gets rid of all of the bacteria, but there still exist tonsil stones inside the tonsils.
As soon as the bleach wears off the tonsils continue spreading the smell via the saliva and the back of the tongue.
Basically the bleach gets rid of all of the bacteria, but there still exist tonsil stones inside the tonsils.
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I don't recommend anyone using this method if they have asthma. i have it n this method makes me sick every time.
-
Attraction
- Advanced
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I can confirm, after 3 attempts I have vomited once and almost both other times.
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Attraction wrote:I can confirm, after 3 attempts I have vomited once and almost both other times.
did you get pneumonia or asthma- like symptoms? it does for me. i get chills, throat and chest pains and i spit up huge yellow gunk for at least 2 days after. it's not worth it at all.
-
Attraction
- Advanced
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I don't have asthma. However, it made me vomit. I have enlarged tonsils w/stones, and it shrinks them back to normal size. However, I feel like there must be more stones deep inside as my tonsils are irritated for an hour after. And then after I eat anything, the smell comes back. Definitely need to get tonsils out before any hope of a permanent solution.christina wrote:Attraction wrote:I can confirm, after 3 attempts I have vomited once and almost both other times.
did you get pneumonia or asthma- like symptoms? it does for me. i get chills, throat and chest pains and i spit up huge yellow gunk for at least 2 days after. it's not worth it at all.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
guys if you vomit, the solution is too strong, take only few drops in the glass of water....not more.....you will not vomit anymore...
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Jimi Stein wrote:guys if you vomit, the solution is too strong, take only few drops in the glass of water....not more.....you will not vomit anymore...
i took it very diluted and it made me sick still.
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
An update at 7½ months since first used:
• this method still works very well for management of my BB
• no negative side effects observed thus far
• I use it once-daily, most mornings
• I use no other methods to manage BB
• my diet consists of all types of food and beverage
• cost is low, taste is awful, result is excellent
• this method still works very well for management of my BB
• no negative side effects observed thus far
• I use it once-daily, most mornings
• I use no other methods to manage BB
• my diet consists of all types of food and beverage
• cost is low, taste is awful, result is excellent
-
everhopeful81
- Newbie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm
- Location: London
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Hi everyone,
I had been using clorox bleach for about a month, three times daily. 2 weeks ago my teeth started to turn brown/yellow - pretty nasty! Just an FYI - I stopped using it immediqtely and went for a clean at the hygienist last week. All is OK - thinking of using less regularly, but honestly while it helped for about 15/20 mins, the bad smell returned fairly quickly..
Good luck and glad it continues to work for some!
I had been using clorox bleach for about a month, three times daily. 2 weeks ago my teeth started to turn brown/yellow - pretty nasty! Just an FYI - I stopped using it immediqtely and went for a clean at the hygienist last week. All is OK - thinking of using less regularly, but honestly while it helped for about 15/20 mins, the bad smell returned fairly quickly..
Good luck and glad it continues to work for some!
-
aloneinthis
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:39 am
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Is Hydrogen peroxide like bleach? how do you use it? do you mix it with water?Norman wrote:I use hydrogen peroxide and my bb vanishes for like 9-10 hours and after that it comes a little back.
my question is , if hydrogen peroxide or bleach works does that mean your porblem lies in your mouth or maybe throat ? and you can rule out all other possible causes???
or is there still any chance that the root of your bb is somewere else, like stomach or intensines and the bacteria come from there and build up in your mouth / tongue???
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Its been about 8 months now and it works. Just a few things I have notice. If i swish it around with my head back so I am gargling down to my gag reflex valve I'm good for 24 - 72 hours depending what I eat or drink and if I add ph+ drops to liquids I drink. If I swish it around without my head looking up, where it doesn't make it to the gag reflex valve, then I won't make it 2 hours maybe less than one hour. For me the back of the throat is where these bugs are hiding. I have also found if I add ph+ drops to coffee or water, etc.and gargle after ever meal with baking soda, I buy more time. Last year I had 2 crowns just fall out (glue let go). Dentist said I needed to have the ph in my mouth tested, glue won't hold in extreme acidic conditions. I'm thinking silent re-flux. Another think, I hate gargling Beach down to the gag valve
, but it work like a charm. No one taking a step back when I talk. 
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
i used it before undiluted. idk what type of bb you have. it didn't do anything for mealoneinthis wrote:Is Hydrogen peroxide like bleach? how do you use it? do you mix it with water?Norman wrote:I use hydrogen peroxide and my bb vanishes for like 9-10 hours and after that it comes a little back.
my question is , if hydrogen peroxide or bleach works does that mean your porblem lies in your mouth or maybe throat ? and you can rule out all other possible causes???
or is there still any chance that the root of your bb is somewere else, like stomach or intensines and the bacteria come from there and build up in your mouth / tongue???
i think hydrogen peroxide is safe to use undiluted. you can put some in your ears for wax every say 6 months
you def cant do that with bleach im sure
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
amazing....abouth the glue, I think you should find another dentist...they use cement, not the glue for the crownsnightmare wrote:Its been about 8 months now and it works. Just a few things I have notice. If i swish it around with my head back so I am gargling down to my gag reflex valve I'm good for 24 - 72 hours depending what I eat or drink and if I add ph+ drops to liquids I drink. If I swish it around without my head looking up, where it doesn't make it to the gag reflex valve, then I won't make it 2 hours maybe less than one hour. For me the back of the throat is where these bugs are hiding. I have also found if I add ph+ drops to coffee or water, etc.and gargle after ever meal with baking soda, I buy more time. Last year I had 2 crowns just fall out (glue let go). Dentist said I needed to have the ph in my mouth tested, glue won't hold in extreme acidic conditions. I'm thinking silent re-flux. Another think, I hate gargling Beach down to the gag valve, but it work like a charm. No one taking a step back when I talk.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I'm new to the site (I tried to start a new thread but couldn't figure out.). I've had bad breath for over 30 years and have tried everything. I''m constantly changing my regimen. I feel like the bacteria in the mouth and sinus seem to be adaptable to everything I do. So I continue to tweak things only to experience temporary relief. When no longer effective, I move onto something new. Would be interested to hear other regimens people have on this site. (Since I feel it's apparent you must address this problem from multiple angles.) Also, do you also have the need to mix things up?
Kind Regards,
Surly
Kind Regards,
Surly
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.