THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

3 day water fast

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

3 day water fast

Post by MrChips »

From Tuesday- Thursday I'm undertaking a 3 day water fast. Tomorrow will be preparing for it by eating just some fruit and veg.

Research has shown that fasting is beneficial, in most areas of health. I think everyone should give it a go and clean up their diet after the fast.

I shall be popping '20 billion' friendly bacteria pills. First thing in the morning, and last thing at night. 20 billion is very high, and fairly expensive but will hopefully be worth it.....

Water fasting is especially beneficial for TMAU sufferers. I was diagnosed with type 2 TMAU two years ago.

I will post here my progress.....
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: 3 day water fast

Post by crazy4it »

Cool. Mr chips I remember you with the interdental flosses.
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 3 day water fast

Post by MrChips »

Unfortunately..... I broke my fast this afternoon. I was absoulutely starving and couldn't carry on much longer.
Its very difficult! Its something that i will do. Maybe springtime is best.....
Attraction
Advanced
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: 3 day water fast

Post by Attraction »

MrChips wrote:Unfortunately..... I broke my fast this afternoon. I was absoulutely starving and couldn't carry on much longer.
Its very difficult! Its something that i will do. Maybe springtime is best.....
What you felt is called "fake hunger". This is your body eating itself and if you are not used to that you will eat something. However, when you water fast (also starting today) you eventually reach a 2nd state called "true hunger" (normally takes some days, even up to 30 days in extreme cases). When you reach this state, it is a signal from your body that you need to break your fast immediately.
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 3 day water fast

Post by MrChips »

How long are you planning on fasting for?
Have you done it before?
Is it for odour issues?...
Keep us informed and good luck!
Attraction
Advanced
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: 3 day water fast

Post by Attraction »

MrChips wrote:How long are you planning on fasting for?
Have you done it before?
Is it for odour issues?...
Keep us informed and good luck!
Just started today. Having temptations to order delivery, but going to stick it out (hopefully).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗