THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Weird observation

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Weird observation

Post by winter »

If I put my tongue all the way to the left side of my jaw and breathe out hard, sometimes I can feel/smell something weird. It doesn't happen if I move my tongue to the right or any other position. I don't have someone reliable to tell me if the smell is more potent to them.

I had a tonsillectomy last year, so it's not my tonsils. Any idea?
Attraction
Advanced
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Weird observation

Post by Attraction »

winter wrote:If I put my tongue all the way to the left side of my jaw and breathe out hard, sometimes I can feel/smell something weird. It doesn't happen if I move my tongue to the right or any other position. I don't have someone reliable to tell me if the smell is more potent to them.

I had a tonsillectomy last year, so it's not my tonsils. Any idea?
Huh... weird I just noticed something too, but does it mean anything?
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Weird observation

Post by winter »

Attraction wrote:Huh... weird I just noticed something too, but does it mean anything?


Initially I thought it was my right tonsil. My tongue is out of the way, the smell is more intense, so I could feel some smell. However, that's not the case since I still get the feeling after my tonsillectomy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗