Hi there,
I have found something very weird. Like for most people all antibiotics work for a short period of time or just during the course. I have tried many different antibiotics but only a few worked. I think with this I can locate where my bad breath comes from I just need advice from you guys and what you think ...
anti biotics which I tried and didnt work at all :
Amoxciline
Tetracyclyne
Flagyl (metronidazol)
Antibiocs which worked temporary ( only during the course, frist day off the medications my bb came back ) :
Azytromicine ( 1 x 500 mg every second day and that for two weeks) = 3 tablets a week
Ciprofloxacine 2 x 500 mg everyday for one week
I also tried many different probiotics all did nothing, even Oral probiotics did nothing.
Help will be appreciated alot. Thank you
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Why do some antibiotics work temporary and some dont work at all?
Re: Why do some antibiotics work temporary and some dont work at all?
flagyl works against aenerobic bacteria and it did nothing to me , so can I rule out aenerobic bacteria as a cause of my bb thn,? what do you guys think
and what bacteria are present in our mouth aenerobic bacteria or some other ?
please help people we have this forum so that we can communicate and help each other , thank you so much.
and what bacteria are present in our mouth aenerobic bacteria or some other ?
please help people we have this forum so that we can communicate and help each other , thank you so much.
Re: Why do some antibiotics work temporary and some dont work at all?
I work in the hospital and this is nothing new. Some strains of bac developed resistant to antibiotics. While other can be suppressed with meds but as soon as you stip taking the meds the population rebounds. I recently read online where a lady died of an infection because the bac she had developed a resistant to 25 or so type of antibiotics.
I surmise the bac in ur guts are anerobic however i belive the ones in our mouths can thrive with some oxygen. Kinda hard to know unless you get a cultured.
I surmise the bac in ur guts are anerobic however i belive the ones in our mouths can thrive with some oxygen. Kinda hard to know unless you get a cultured.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.