THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
The $1 cure you can try
The $1 cure you can try
Hi guys! First of all i've been suffering bb since i was highschool.
My symptomps :
+coated tongue
+dry mouth/lips always
+bloated stomach
+acidic
+sour breath (lick test)
+my floss smelled worst
+i have complete set of 3rd molars
+my teeth easily produce plaque
+0 cavities
+tonsil stones
+pnd
Things i tried :
+tongue scrape
+waterpik in tonsils
+oral probiotic
+nose irrigator
None have worked. And i also went to diff. ENT dentist and gastro. They dont know whats wrong.
Just last week.. because my mom and i is suffering really bad acidity problem. She decided to try alkaline water. She ordered a gallon which only cost $1 in my country.
I dont know but. I still have pnd. White tongue (lesser) but my stomach no longer feels bad all athe time and my breath doesnt smell anything in anytime of the day. Its 4pm. I havent brushed my teeth nor flossed nor gagled but i tried lick test and it smell so so very little sour at first but gone now. I even eat bread and peanut butter lol.
I dont know how. Im just taking that for a week now. I no longer flush out tonsil stone whenever i gargle. And when i stick out my tongue out and try to breathe to have an idea how it smell. It smells rotten beforebut now its neutral. I even had dry cough and pghelm now. Lol! And i know that my breath is no longer worst because the people who scratches their nose while talking to me... even invites me to talk to them and im talking normally 12 inches face to face.
Maybe you also try this cheap trick that cured my problem. I will still update you guys. Anyway im not promoting any brand. This is legit and i just wanna share my experience.
My symptomps :
+coated tongue
+dry mouth/lips always
+bloated stomach
+acidic
+sour breath (lick test)
+my floss smelled worst
+i have complete set of 3rd molars
+my teeth easily produce plaque
+0 cavities
+tonsil stones
+pnd
Things i tried :
+tongue scrape
+waterpik in tonsils
+oral probiotic
+nose irrigator
None have worked. And i also went to diff. ENT dentist and gastro. They dont know whats wrong.
Just last week.. because my mom and i is suffering really bad acidity problem. She decided to try alkaline water. She ordered a gallon which only cost $1 in my country.
I dont know but. I still have pnd. White tongue (lesser) but my stomach no longer feels bad all athe time and my breath doesnt smell anything in anytime of the day. Its 4pm. I havent brushed my teeth nor flossed nor gagled but i tried lick test and it smell so so very little sour at first but gone now. I even eat bread and peanut butter lol.
I dont know how. Im just taking that for a week now. I no longer flush out tonsil stone whenever i gargle. And when i stick out my tongue out and try to breathe to have an idea how it smell. It smells rotten beforebut now its neutral. I even had dry cough and pghelm now. Lol! And i know that my breath is no longer worst because the people who scratches their nose while talking to me... even invites me to talk to them and im talking normally 12 inches face to face.
Maybe you also try this cheap trick that cured my problem. I will still update you guys. Anyway im not promoting any brand. This is legit and i just wanna share my experience.
Re: The $1 cure you can try
So just an update. I ate dinner around 7pm and also eat some bread. So i didnt gargle and never brush my teeth earlier. So... i just brushed it now 845pm. I tried smelling my floss. And it has no smell.
Maybe try to buy an alkaline water to your nearest water refilling station guys.
Maybe try to buy an alkaline water to your nearest water refilling station guys.
-
letsgetcured
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:26 am
Re: The $1 cure you can try
Welp, what do I have to lose? only $1 why not
Thanks!
Thanks!
Re: The $1 cure you can try
It's more than $3 here
Re: The $1 cure you can try
Just to confirm, PPI didn't work for you?
Alkaline water is sold in mini container in my country. Need to mix with water. It's quite expensive if I'm not wrong.
Alkaline water is sold in mini container in my country. Need to mix with water. It's quite expensive if I'm not wrong.
Re: The $1 cure you can try
Wats the brand u use?
Re: The $1 cure you can try
Theres no particular brand. Maybe just buy an alkaline machine. Try it yourselves. Im just passing by. Im longer forming tonsil stones for almost three weeks. I feel well with my stomach too.
Re: The $1 cure you can try
How much of this water do you drink /day? or do you just gargle with it?
Will see if they have it over here.
My theory (one of them) is that our bodys cant handle acidic food very well. Resulting in toxins in or just a more acidic environment in the throat/tonsils = sour/stinky acidic bacteria takes over.
Will see if they have it over here.
My theory (one of them) is that our bodys cant handle acidic food very well. Resulting in toxins in or just a more acidic environment in the throat/tonsils = sour/stinky acidic bacteria takes over.
Re: The $1 cure you can try
Any other experiences? I'm about to buy some for 40 dollars..
Update: I ordered it. The gallon should be here by Saturday. Fingers crossed.
Update: I ordered it. The gallon should be here by Saturday. Fingers crossed.
Re: The $1 cure you can try
Where did you order it Swell?
Re: The $1 cure you can try
Do we just drink this water?
Re: The $1 cure you can try
From Walmart.Dead wrote:Where did you order it Swell?
Re: The $1 cure you can try
It pisses me off that is never a update
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: The $1 cure you can try
Have you tried the water yetSwell wrote:From Walmart.Dead wrote:Where did you order it Swell?
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Re: The $1 cure you can try
Any updateTheSeeker wrote:Theres no particular brand. Maybe just buy an alkaline machine. Try it yourselves. Im just passing by. Im longer forming tonsil stones for almost three weeks. I feel well with my stomach too.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.