My symptoms:
1. Clear mucus. It's always there in my throat, it's just like 'hanging' there, globus feeling. It tastes a bit salty. I'm not sure if it's PND (I dont feel any 'dripping sensation'. Nostrils are fine. No congestion.) This doesn't bother me so much but I could feel it's there with those nasty bacteria swimming in it, i guess main source of my bb.
2. Fecal bb (both oral and nasal, mostly oral, nasal only when I get nervous during fight or flight episodes) Toothpaste of any kind makes it worse. SLS-free is somehow better, a bit.
3. constipation (LBM only when I eat food that upsets my stomach, milk, mayo, peanut butter)
I DONT have:
headaches, stomach discomforts, stuffiness/congestion, heartburn, sore throat, tonsillitis
I can tolerate almost any food too (except the ones above that can cause LBM). I just eliminated most good because of the smell as a consequence (egg and beef make me smell, but they dont give any other bad effects). Bb improved when I followed the low thiol diet. My main problem is the clear mucus in my throat. It wont go away, ever, even when I eliminated dairy, mucus still there. I dont understand what causes it. ENT once said its gerd, took meds for gerd for months, nothing happened. I do have bb before this mucus in throat problem, but it was not this worst before.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Constant Clear Salty Mucus, 7 years already
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.