THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cured

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
steffna
Junior
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:26 pm

Re: Cured

Post by steffna »

[

#1 cause was tonsils (40%), then Wisdom Teeth (30%), Root Canal (20%). TMAU did have a sour odor, but it was the least of my worries at that point. Poor oral hygiene made my teeth decay faster, but not the main cause. I was born with low enamel which is the stuff that protects us from tooth decay. I would always remove tonsil stones, brush, scrape, floss, bleach mouthwash, TUNG w/ bleach, saliva-making lozenges + water bottle before going out.

Thank you very much for your reply. May I ask, did you also experience excess mucus in the back of your throat and a coated tongue?
Attraction
Advanced
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Cured

Post by Attraction »

steffna wrote:Thank you very much for your reply. May I ask, did you also experience excess mucus in the back of your throat and a coated tongue?
Yes my tongue was permanently coated.

When I used bleach I would cough 5-10 big gobs of mucus from the back of the throat. My throat would feel a lot better after that. However, I don't think it was a cause of my bb.
smallman007
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 am

Re: Cured

Post by smallman007 »

Attraction wrote:
steffna wrote:Thank you very much for your reply. May I ask, did you also experience excess mucus in the back of your throat and a coated tongue?
Yes my tongue was permanently coated.

When I used bleach I would cough 5-10 big gobs of mucus from the back of the throat. My throat would feel a lot better after that. However, I don't think it was a cause of my bb.
What antibiotics did you take after the tonsillectomy?
Attraction
Advanced
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Cured

Post by Attraction »

smallman007 wrote:
Attraction wrote:
steffna wrote:Thank you very much for your reply. May I ask, did you also experience excess mucus in the back of your throat and a coated tongue?
Yes my tongue was permanently coated.

When I used bleach I would cough 5-10 big gobs of mucus from the back of the throat. My throat would feel a lot better after that. However, I don't think it was a cause of my bb.
What antibiotics did you take after the tonsillectomy?
Sorry for the late reply. It is called Clindamycin.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗